Part - 8

Everyone is at the dining table for breakfast. When Parvati comes and sits on a chair, Suyash wishes her good morning with a smile. "Good morning," she says, reciprocating his smile.

Suyash gets it that she has read his letter and has forgiven him. He feels happy.

Narayani and Mrs.Wadhwa notice ParYash's changed behaviour.

"Kal tum dono mein jhagda hua tha ab lagta hai sab theek ho gaya hai, lekin achanak kaise?" Mrs. Wadhwa asks. 

ParYash looks at each other and smiles.

"Kahi, Parvati, tum Suyash ke kamre toh nahi gayi?" Narayani asks, getting suspicious.

"Mere itne acche naseeb kahan, aunty, ki aap ki aagyakaari beti aap ki baat taal kar mujhse milne ayegi," Suyash says, faking disappointment.

Narayani and Mrs.Wadhwa suppress their smiles.

Parvati glares at him for his taunt and says to Narayani pleadingly, "maa, please mera yakeen kijiye main unse milne nahi gayi."

"Theek hai maan leti hoon, waise hamein pata tha tum dono ek dusre se zyada der tak naraaz nahi rahoge," Narayani says with a smile.

After breakfast ParYash are showing the things they purchased yesterday to their respective mothers. At the same time an employee from the jewellery shop delivers the engagement rings. Everyone loves those rings. Narayani and Mrs.Wadhwa cannot stop praising all the shopping. 

"Anguthi mein ek dusre ka naam likhne ka idea bada romantic hai, Suyash," Mrs.Wadhwa says.  

"Yeh Parvati ka idea tha, mumma, aur saari shopping bhi Parvati ne ki hai, " Suyash says, and looks at Parvati admiringly. 

Parvati lowers her gaze feeling shy. Narayani and Mrs.Wadhwa's teasing gaze at her increases her embarrassment further. When she is left alone with Suyash, she says, "Suyash, woh sab aap ko batane ki kya zaroorat thi?"

"Sabne kitni tareef ki aur uss tareef ki haqdaar tum ho isliye kaha," Suyash replies.

"Lekin mujhe sharam aati hai aap kyun sabke saamne aisi harkatein karte hai?" Parvati says, complaining in a cute manner. Display of his affection in front of others is a bit embarrassing to her though her heart likes it. 

Suyash just smiles, he cannot conceal his feelings when it comes to Parvati. 

Later Parvati is getting ready in her room for the engagement, and a group of beauticians are pampering her. When one of the beauticians asks about the hair style, Parvati remembers Suyash used to request her to let her hair open during college days and she used to keep her hair open. 

"Main apne baal khule rakhna chahti hoon," Parvati says.

Mehra mansion is decorated, and guests have started arriving for the engagement function. Suyash is looking handsome dressed in white silk sherwani.