She smiled a little "You remind me of someone I know."

"Really? Ma'am may I inform you that my awesomeness cannot be replicated. Oh, wait can I ask if it was painful when you got your tattoos?"

She shook her head. "Too damn alike.

After that she did not say a word. Maybe talking about her tattoos was a touchy subject. When she stood up. I call her attention again "Can I please know your name?"

She smile "l am Han So-hee but you can call me So-hee." After that she left.

I tried to track her with my eyes but the crowd swallowed her small body. I got lucky that night because I secured a matress for me but for some reason the mattress felt uncomfy.

The whole night I twist and turn on my bed that's why the next day I am tired. I literally have no sleep. The energetic Lisa is absent today. Sluggish Lisa that moves like a 90 year old Grandma is present.

I grab my breakfast which I honestly can't remember what it was and for the first time I did not finish it all. I have no energy to eat.

I decided to go to Jennie's office again. Here I am complaining that I have no energy but decided to walk several miles to Jennie's office. There's really something wrong with my brain. I can't wait for this afternoon to see Jennie. The earlier the better.

Why?

I don't know.

I hope that Jennie doesn't mind that I'll visit her today. I prayed that her boss will not get angry because I am distracting her from doing her work. I don't want Jennie to get fired.

I slowly walk towards her office. While I was walking I decided to check the map to see if I am in the right direction. I check all my pockets and panicked when I discover that all of my pocket are empty. I stop in the middle of the sidewalk and wait for the "dun dun dun duuun" music to start.

I'm so screwed but then I realize that the cards of Jennie and Sir Seo-Joon was securely tuck in the middle of my bra!

There's hope yet!

I took it out and roam my eyes around to see if there's anyone I can ask for help. I saw a woman sitting outside drinking her coffee. I hope she's nice and doesn't push me away

"Hello Miss. Sorry to bother you but I need some help." I said nervously.

"I got lost Miss and I was wondering if you can message or call this number. Please!" I showed her the card that Jennie gave me.

"Hon you are on the opposite direction of these address."

Oh no.

She brings out a new model of phone. I know it's new because I saw an advertisement of that same phone in a billboard.

"Here. I already dial the number for you." I thank her and carefully hold her phone with two hands. I can't afford to damage this phone.

"This is Kim!"

"Uhm. Hello Ms. Kim. I would like to talk to Jennie please?" l ask politely.

"Lisa?! Precious? Who's number is this?!" Oh it's Jennie!

"I ask a nice lady if l can borrow her phone. I told her if she can call you because l got lost."

I can hear some raised voice and bad words from the other line.

"Oh Precious. Don't worry okay? Now do you recognize your surroundings?"

I roam my eyes around and I don't recognize anything