I take a deep breath.

Here goes nothing!

Jennie's POV

All Lisa's gift was inside the private room's closet. I am still undecided how to give it to her without looking like l am a psycopath.

That's dad not me!

I am currently reading How to talk to anyone by Leil Lowndes and I am almost finish reading it.

So far, I don't learn anything.

I heard Kai knock on the door so I press the button on my table to open the glass door.

I am waiting for Kai's masculine voice not the sweet voice of Lisa.

I look up so fast I swear I heard my neck creeks.

Lisa's here

In my office.

Fuck.

I stand up immediately and walk towards Lisa slowly.

I am not hallucinating right?

I poke Lisa's cheek with my finger to make sure that she's really here.

"Surprise." She said.

l am overwhelmed right now. I am happy, surprise and worried.

There's so many questions running through my mind. Why she's here? How did she found me? The most important question.

Is she okay?

I lift her as I hugged her and I accidentally answered her.

"I'll catch you."

I can't help it.

She needs to know somehow that I am here for the long haul. I'll be here for her through thick and thin.

Lisa look so cute when she's confuse.

She thought I am mute! It's not the first time that people thought l am mute. The truth was I am just lazy answering people's dumb questions. There are questions that are not worth my breath. With the exception of the stupid questions that my siblings formulate in their underdeveloped brain.

Yes I am talking about Jisoo and Taeyhung.

Anyways, I let Lisa sit but she stood up when I ask why she's wearing a shirt triple size and a baggy short that you can barely see under her oversized shirt. Don't forget her slippers that's clearly not her size.

Lisa's feet is 6 and that slippers like 8. I don't even know how can she walk on that thing without tripping.

Lisa sat down and slump.

"Last night I went to the bathroom. I foolishly left my Eco bag outside. When I went out it was gone."

I knew something had happened to her!

"All my clothes and slippers was inside. I ask everyone if they saw my bag but they said they don't."

Lisa looks at me straight in the eyes with tears pooling at the side of her eyes ready to roll down to her prominent cheeks.

"I tried to convince myself that whoever got my things needs it more but It's hard Jenjen." At this point her tears keeps falling. I can't take it anymore so I sat beside her and lift her to my lap. I hug and let her bury her face to my chest.

Boundaries be damn. She needs comfort.

"All-all of my things are there but then I realize that the shelter has extra clothes so I ask for Miss Moonbyul's permission if l can get a pair of clothes for today. Then I belatedly decided that I should visit you for a change so l ask again Miss Moonbyul to draw a map to your office. The end."