Chapter 14

Y/n:Jkkaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

They both hugged each other ..
J-hope:Seems like someone has forgotten me..
Y/n,jk:Hahhahaha...

J-hope's mom:Heyyyyy!Ur dinner is ready..

They all gathered in the dining table....They started eating...It was silent then jk broke the silence...
Jk:So,Y/n today I'll drop u..
J-hope:No need ..I'll drop her..
Jk:Seems like someone is jealous..*smirk*
J-hope:YAAAH U-
Y/n:Guys guys.....Listen,no need to drop me I can go by my own..

They finished their eating..then,j-hope spoke...

J-hope:Why Y/n?Let me drop u...It is already 10 o'clock and it's dark outside...
Y/n:Hoseok,U have already done a lot to me....Pls,today leave me to go alone..please....*puppy eyes*
J-hope:Okay okay,but make sure to call me after u reach ur home..*smile*
Y/n:Okay...Bye!Bye jk!

Jungkook who was heading to his room shouted:BYEEE Y/Nahhh!

His mom:It was really nice to meet u!....*smile*....hoseok's dad is not here,otherwise u would be able to meet him also..
Y/n:Hahhaha..no worries!Bye aunt!...
His mom:Byee Y/n!
                    -A/n's pov-
With that,u bid goodbye to everyone and went outside of that huge mansion.....It was fully dark...U were walking but flinched when u heard a thunder....
                   -end of a/n's pov-
Y/n:Oops!I guess it's going to rain...I have to walk fast coz I don't have any umberella..

I said to myself and started walking fast...But unfortunately,thunderstorm  started..and lighting started...I was scared a little...Then,it started to rain...I was running coz I don't want to catch cold by getting wet...Slowly slowly,the heavy rain started and I was running ....I didn't want to get wet but nothing I couldn't do...I got all wet...and after running for 15mins in that rain...I finally reached my home...

Meanwhile j-hope's pov-
Ohh shit!It started to rain!Y/n doesn't have any umberella too...No no,she must be standing under some shades or something like that...but-.........She won't get ill,right?She is fine right?
Like this several questions were going through my mind but then I thought of calling her...I called her but it said switched off....I calmed myself and waited for her to call...
End of j-hope's pov-

Y/n:Urrghh!This rain!....

I was pissed off ....and without wasting any time I went to the washroom coz I was badly wet....After coming from the washroom ...I remembered something..

Y/n:Oh shit!I need to call j-hope...He told to call me...

I took out my phone and realised that the battery is low...While leaving it to get charged my eyes got stuck in the clock...

Y/n:What?It's 12 already?Oo GOD,time flies so fast really...I think I shouldn't call him now coz he must be sleeping...

-Meanwhile j-hope's pov-
I guess Y/n is sleeping....coz it's already 12...I'm thinking too much...I should sleep now..Tomorrow,we r going to meet anyways...
-end of j-hope's pov-

*Next day*
"AAaaaaaccchhhoooo".....she sneezed...
Y/n:This f***ing sneeze just ruined my sleep!...I said as I slowly opened my eyes..
"Aaaaaaccchhhooo"....
Y/n:Again!Ahhhhh!I think this sneeze is not going to let me sleep...I need to wake up....

I woke up and looked at the mirror to tie my messy hair..

"Aaaaachhooo"

Y/n:Urrggghhhhh!What's happening!Wait,did I catch cold?No,offoo!Shit!I hate it....Whatever...

I saw the clock and rushed to the washroom...coz only 1hour was left to reach my school....I dressed up myself and headed to school....

*At school*

       J-hope's pov-

I was walking through the corridoor and then I saw a familiar figure standing outside of the class....

J-hope:Hey!...I pat at her back

Y/n:Oh hoseo-
J-hope:Y/N?
Y/n:Aaaa yes *smiles*...actually yesterday it was already 12- "Aaaaaaachoo"......
J-hope:Are u ok?
Y/n:Ye- "Aaaachooo"....
J-hope:Did u catch cold?
Y/n:Umm....no I mean..umm...
J-hope:YES! U have catched cold...
Y/n:Actually yesterday when I-
J-hope:No need to tell...I know that u didn't have umberella...But why y/n?I was there to drop you....

She was looking down,not speaking a single word....

J-hope:Anyways,in the recess we will go out to buy medicines...I know that we can go to buy it after school also..but,today my father told me something  important is there...so,he will come to pick me up today...
Y/n:Oo I see!but,leave it I will buy after school
J-hope:No,I don't trust u in this kind of matter...okay,so now should we go inside the class?
Y/n: Aaaa yess....

               -end of j-hope's pov-

*recess*
Y/n:Aaaaachooo.....Urrrghhhh!My nose.... *pout*
J-hope:Let's go now....

He didn't give a chance to let her speak..He just grabbed her wrist and went outside the school...

        -a/n's pov-
He bought medicine for her.....the school was over....and by bidding a goodbye to each other..j-hope and y/n took their way...
       -end of a/n's pov-

Extremely sorry for the late update😭😭😭😭...I'm really busy nowadays bcoz of studies..but I'm trying my best...well,What will his father tell him?..r u curious?then Wait for the next part...bye for now💜💜💜