Chapter 9

-Y/N pov-
After Eunwoo brought the bottle of water ,j-hope woke up...He was slowly slowly opening his eyes...Suddenly,except me jk and eunwoo burst into laughter..
                    -end of y/n pov-
Jk:Hyung!Hyung!at first,I was tensed that why did u faint!but,now I understood!...he said while laughing ..

Y/n:Umm...jk !Can u tell me what happened?I'm not understanding anything...

Eunwoo:Y/n,hyung fainted coz he was scared to death😆😆...like seriously infront a girl u just😆..

Jk and eunwoo were laughing continuously and j-hope's blood was boiling inside...
J-hope:JUST SHUT-..he got cut off when y/n said...
Y/n:ENOUGH!Guys,it's enough...why u r making fun of him hmm?we all are human being so it's normal we can get scared and infront of a girl he got scared coz he is also a human,understand that...I said in an irritating tone..
Jk and eunwoo:We're sorry,y/n!
Y/n:It's okay,now let's go guys!j-hope,now it's alright?
J-hope:Yeah!by the way...thank you for understanding y/n😊...

    They were heading to their home by car when jk asked something....

Jk:When is your birthday y/n?he asked by showing his bunny smile...

Y/n:Hmm....I said while looking down...

Jk:Is everything okay?I mean if u don't mind u can say..

J-hope:Why u r so curious jungkook,huh?

Jk:Uff...hyung!I just wanted to know..by the way,do u know?

J-hope:Nope...

Y/n:Actually,my birthday is on 4th march(that's author's birthday babe😏😂,but it will be obviously y/n's birthday😊)....u guys r the first person whom I'm telling my birthday...when my mum was there,she used to celebrate my birthday but not that type of birthday which rich people celebrates...After her death,no one celebrates my birthday and of couse no one will  coz I'm all alone and sometimes I forget my birthday too...I said while looking down at my feet..

J-hope:Again!again,y/n u r telling these type of things..why,huh?..and why alone?Oo that means u have forgotten me..okay,I won't disturb u from now on ....

Y/n:Offo!just shut up!u r my  good friend and I'll never forget u...I'm telling alone coz I have no family now that's why...

Jk :oh okay okay!now,it's over...I dunno why y/n told like that but I knew your birthday and that's enough......

Eunwoo:Y/n,your home!

Y/n:Ahh yes!Bye bye...see u tomorrow at school....I said with a wide smile..
                -A/n pov-
They bid goodbye to each other and headed to their home...
                -end of a/n pov-
*Next day*
*Alarm rings*
"Hmmm"...I slept well"..J-hope said while waking up from his bed... 
*Phone rings*
On the call-
J-hope:Hello?
Unknown:Hello j-hope?
J-hope:Yes,but may I know who r u?
His mother:I'm your mom,son!
J-hope:Oh mom!But why from an unknown number?By the way...how r u?and why did u call me so early?
His mother:Ah calm down,I'll give all the answers...actually,currently my mobile is not working I dunno how but your father is looking after that,so I called you from my neighbour's number...anyways,after 2 days I'm going to meet u son....that means on 5th march...We have decided to settle at Seoul so yes we are tranfering from Canada to Seoul...
J-hope:WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?
His mom:What happened son?Aren't u happy about that?
J-hope:No No,I mean I'm really happy...okay see u soon mom..bye,I have to go to school..
His mom:Oh yes,bye..love u...
*Call hanged up*

                 -J-hope's pov-
I was froze at the position after hanging the call...she just said that 5th march and after 2 days...I quickly rushed towards my study room and saw the calender which reads it's 3rd march today....and y/n's birthday is on 4th march...I quickly packed my bags and went for school...
               -end of j-hope's pov-

*AT SCHOOL*

J-hope:JUNGKOOK!....I shouted while running towards him...
(A/n pov-By the way,jungkook is his younger brother but they don't live together coz at first jk got transfered in Seoul then j-hope...So,jk used to live in school's hostel but j-hope lived in a house(rent)...that's why,they both will live together after their parents come)

Jk:What happened hyung?Are u ok?..

J-hope:Y/N!Y/N!..I was breathing heavily..

Jk: What y/n?Is she ok?

J-hope:Idiot,do u know what is the date of today?

Jk:Umm...nope...wait,let me open the calender app in my mobile.....

After,he opened it,his eyes widened...

Jk:WhAAAAAAT!

J-hope:Hmm...tomorrow it's y/n's birthday...let's plan something..since no one celebrates her birthday....
Jk:Of course,we will celebrate ....
J-hope:By the way..did u hear another news?
Jk:ahh yes,I know parents are coming...
J-hope:Yes,so anyways...let's go to our classes ....I'll talk to u after school...
Jk:Bye!

When j-hope was going to his class..Suddenly ,a figure appeared infront of him which made his eyes widened...

Guyssssss,wait for the next part pls💜💜💜💜😚😚