Chapter 2

Jung Hoseok POV:-

I was watching from outside that the teacher is telling about me to the students ...I was watching each student's reaction ...they were so excited to meet me but one girl in the corner wasn't even listening to the teacher..She was staring outside the window..
After the teacher called me,I went inside..

"Introduce urself ",the teacher said with a smile..

"Hello,I'm Jung Hoseok....I just transferred from Canada to Seoul...U all can call me J-hope too coz most of the people knows me in that name..well,I guess we will get along😁",I said with a smile..

*End of j-hope pov-*

*Time skip*
Y/N pov-

It's recess time...I am doing some project work and then I'll head to canteen...

"Hey,may I know ur name"?

"Huh?"I was so much into the work that I didn't even recognize that someone is calling...

.....?-"I mean may I know ur name?"

Y/N-umm...yes..I'm y/n...

J-hope-oo nice name...and I'm j-hope...Can we be friends?

Y/N-u..ummm...s-sorry I need to go now.....

I didn't say anything to him coz I know that people comes to me in this friendly way but at last they bullies me and leaves me.....
*End of y/n pov*

J-hope pov-

Oo nice name..and I'm j-hope...Can we be friends?

Y/N-u....ummmm...s-sorry...I need to go now...

I was shocked by her behaviour...I have never met a girl like this...in fact,every girl wants to talk with me..and then tries to be in a relationship but they don't know that I hate it...

"Y/n is different" I thought to myself...
*end of j-hope pov*

A/n pov-
Y/n was eating in the canteen...Suddenly,her phone rang...
On the call-
Doctor-Miss Y/n?
Y/n-aahh yes....doctor...
Doctor-Y/n ur mo-mother....
Y/n-WHAT?she is ok right?
Doctor-I-I mean ...can u quickly come in the hospital?it's urgent.
Y/n-sure sure!

Y/N Pov-
After ending the call,I felt curious as the doctor was talking in such a way that he is hesitating to tell me something and he was talking about mom...Is she ok?or something.....no no,it can't happen,I thought to myself and quickly rushed towards the hospital...

        Curious to know what happened nxt?then,stay tuned..and pls keep voting...💕