01. Pilot

As Dean got Miriam dressed, he asked, "Are your shoes on, Margaret?"

Margaret nodded as a frown crossed her face. "Daddy, I can't tie my shoes."

He gave her a small smile. "Let me get your sister dressed and I'll help you tie your shoes, okay?"

The little girl started singing a mix of Disney songs as she sat on her bed.

As soon as Miriam was ready, Dean helped Margaret tie her shoes.

Margaret smiled. "Thank you, Daddy. Where are we going?"

Dean ruffled her hair. "We're gonna get someone very special and then we're going to do my job."

"Can I bring Mr. Fuzzy?"

"Of course you can."

Margaret grabbed her stuffed bear and skipped out to the Impala as she sang loudly.

Dean buckled Miriam into her car seat as Margaret buckled herself into her booster seat, then hugged her bear.

When they reached their destination, Dean gathered his girls and opened a window and snuck into an apartment.

He helped Margaret through and said, "We're gonna play the quiet game."

Margaret grinned. "I'm really, really good at that game."

"I know you are. Watch your sister, okay?"

"Okay."

Dean opened the window and clinked the beer cabinet. He walked past the string at the far end of the hall. He hit his hip and let out a quiet hiss.

Sam, who had been woken up, moved to another part of the apartment and waited as Dean entered the room.

Sam lunged forward and grabbed Dean's shoulder. Dean knocked Sam's arm away and aimed a strike at Sam, who ducked. Dean grabbed Sam's arm, swung him around, and shoved him back. Sam kicked and was blocked before being pushed into another room. Sam got a glimpse of Dean, though he didn't immediately recognize the fact. Dean elbowed Sam in the face and Sam kicked at his head. Dean ducked and swung, but Sam blocked him. Dean knocked Sam down and pinned him to the floor, one hand at Sam's neck and the other holding Sam's wrist.

"Whoa, easy tiger," Dean said.

Sam breathed hard. "Dean?" His elder brother laughed. "You scared the crap out of me!"

"That's 'cause you're out of practice."

Sam grabbed Dean's hand and yanked, slamming his heel into Dean's back and Dean to the floor.

"Or not," Dean said.

Sam tapped Dean twice where he had him.

"Get off of me," Dean demanded.

Sam rolled to his feet and pulled Dean up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well I was looking for a beer."

Sam looked at him as Dean put his hands on Sam's shoulders, shook once, and let go.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sam repeated.

Dean said, "Okay. All right. We gotta talk."

"Uh, the phone?"

"If I'd'a called, would you have picked up?"

Margaret ran up to her father and held his hand. She turned to her uncle. "Hi, Uncle Sammy."

Sam smiled at her. "Hi, Margaret." He glanced at the baby nearby, then looked at his brother. "You had another kid with Liana?"