Chapter 20 ❀ "Shoto Todoroki"

6255 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Leave The Door Open ~ Bruno Mars// So Am I ~ Ava Max// Love Of My Life ~ Harry Styles// BITE ~ Troye Sivan

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Have you ever snuck someone over or been snuck over?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Have you ever snuck someone over or been snuck over?

Location: Todoroki household
Time: Saturday 10:30 pm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY BY DAY GOES BY. Each day started with Shoto telling himself he would confess and ended with him putting it off to the next. And during that time his feelings only grew stronger.
Todoroki hadn't seen the blonde boy since that day so he assumed Chihiro had actually stopped whatever plans he had wanted to share with her. This meant that Shoto atleast had a chance, but he still had to act quick.
Atleast that's what he told himself even though he continued to procrastinate.

He was truly scared of loving her, but it was too late to do anything about it since the feeling was already there. Todoroki had never experienced any type of emotions even similar to the ones Chihiro gave him. He was a guppy swimming around in a ocean full of experienced carp, all trying to get the same goldfish to pay attention to them.

And somehow the guppy was in the lead.

Shoto sighed to himself as he slumped into the couch. He currently sat on the couch in his living room. After a full week and beating around the bush when it came to confessing, he decided to depress this weekend in hopes that he would start the next week with a new set of balls and some better self confidence.

It was late at night and his siblings were all asleep. His father was out of town gods knows where, Todoroki didn't ask nor did he care.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knocks on the door startled him. The boy glanced over at the door. He wasn't expecting anyone over. The sound of rain pelting the outside of the house was almost as loud as the knocking itself.
Reluctantly, Todoroki stood up from his comfortable position and headed towards the front door. The clock read 10:30 pm. Just who went knocking on doors at this hour?

As Shoto stood in front of the door he sighed. He wasn't scared of the stranger on the other side; he was annoyed and the knocking was loud enough to be heard down the hall. He was surprised his siblings didn't wake up because of it.
He waited a few seconds, just to let the person sit in the cold rain as punishment for bothering him so late, before he opened the door.

How she even knew where he lived, he had no idea.
"What are you..." Shoto's eyes widened at the same ratio the door widened to the outside.

Chihiro stood before him, wearing a pair of loose fitting jeans along with a loose T-shirt. Clothes that naturally hid her beautiful figure but since they were now covered in rain water, stuck to her skin instead. The poofball of 4b hair on top of her head seemed to soak in the water and now appeared as more of a thick and short ponytail than a bun.
Even her face was covered in rain water.