Chapter 11 ❀ "Todoroki-Kun"

1782 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: oops! ~ Yung Gravy

CHAPTER QUESTION:
Are you a flirtatious person?

CHAPTER QUESTION:Are you a flirtatious person?

Location: U.A practice field.
Time: Thursday 7:30 am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO TODOROKI WAS BEHIND HIS CLASSMATES, watching the back of their multi colored heads as they all listened to their Sensei. Today was a new day and it was starting with another quirk training exercise. Mr. Aizawa had informed all of his students about the upcoming U.A sports festival and had prepared to start training them today.

Everyone stood in their hero costumes. Some of them had been upgraded from the last time Todoroki had seen them. A few of his classmates had a couple extra support items attached to their outfits, while others changed small portions of their costume all together.

Shoto stretched his arms across his body as he kept a steady visual on his classmates. All of them were stretching, knowing how much pain their bodies would be in if they didn't.

Todoroki's eyes stopped on a figure across the training field. He knew who it was. He could tell simply based off of their hero costume, but since their mask wasn't on it became even more obvious.
Chihiro
She was just standing there, staring of into space.
Todoroki had half a mind to walk over to her and tell her just how stupid she was being by skipping out on stretching.

However, someone seemed to beat him to the punch.
Kirishima had walked up to Amami's side just before Shoto could.

The half and half boy stuttered in his half steps before completely halting.

Move, Kirishima.

Todoroki didn't have any affection towards Chihiro. Atleast, not any to his knowledge. However, he did find it annoying how instead of stretching she stood by and talked with some boy who was obviously flirting with her.

Kirishima smiled down at Amami. He playfully took one of her braids within his fingers and examined it. He said something, which Todoroki couldn't hear, causing Chihiro to blush and gently pull her hair back.
Just how could she flirt so effortlessly? Wasn't she interested in Shoto?

D̶i̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶?̶

A gentle touch of Shoto's shoulder knocked him out of his train of thought.
He snapped out of his gaze, immediately meeting the emerald green eyes of his newest friend, Izuku Midoriya.

Midoriya was concerned about his friend when he noticed he was sitting alone, deep in thought. So the green haired boy decided to join him, perhaps maybe even invite him over to stretch with a few other classmates. However, as Izuku drew closer he realized that Shoto wasn't deep in thought, instead he was glaring at Kirishima who had been talking with Chihiro.