Chapter 18 ❀ "Cherries and creme"

2994 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Grapejuice ~ Harry Styles//This Is Home ~ Cavetown

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's your favorite food?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's your favorite food?

Location: U.A highschool lunchroom
Time: Monday 12:00 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOTO SAT DOWN AT A FAMILIAR LUNCH TABLE. The same table he always sat at with his Midoriya, Ururaka, Ilda, and now, Chihiro. The girl had spent a few lunches with Shoto before but she mostly sat at different tables. She had a lot of students wanting to get to know her throughout the thirty minute period so she often table hopped.

Chihiro didn't have a lot of time during school to talk to anyone outside of her classes and since she walked home with Todoroki, students were often too nervous to talk to her. A few even thought of Shoto as he bodyguard. So lunch was the best time to shoot their shot.

Todoroki was surprised Amami even had time to eat. It seemed like his lunch entertainment was always watching her scurry from table to table. Class 1-A to Class 1-B then to general studies and back to Class 1-A again. Moving from talentless flirtatious jokester to the next, a viscous cycle if Shoto had anything to say about it.

Ah, that reminds me

He had asked Chihiro to sit with him today and ofcourse, she couldn't refuse. Currently she was talking to Iida while Midoriya talked to Uruaka.

Shoto took a glance around his table of friends.

Friends

Is that what he considered her now? He couldn't stand her guts last week and now he thought of her as a friend.
Well, he thought of her as more but he was still coming to terms with that.

"If you drink motor fuel will your quirk get stronger?" Chihiro wondered aloud as she stared at Iida.

"I've never thought of that before! Will it, Iida?" Izuku joined in and Urania hummed in agreement.

The boy adjusted his glasses, as if thinking about it, before realizing just how ridiculous the question was.
"Ofcourse not! Just how would I even-"

"Have you tried it though?" Amami interupted him.

Iida opened his mouth to respond but shut it just as fast. He was at a lose for words. Izuku and Uruaka sat on the edge of their seats as they awaited an answer.
And with all of them distracted, Shoto took to opportunity to get the dark skinned girl's attention.