Chapter 12 ❀ "Tampon"

4452 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Highschool Sweethearts ~ Melanie Martinez// Blame It On The Kids ~ AViVA// Maltilda ~ Harry Styles

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's the baddest thing you've ever done at school? Did you get (in) trouble/caught?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's the baddest thing you've ever done at school? Did you get (in) trouble/caught?

Location: U.A hallway_principals office
Time: Thursday 12:15 pm_12:30 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODOROKI SIGHED TO HIMSELF AS HE STARED DOWN THE EMPTY HALLWAY.

He had a few technical difficulties with his costume which caused him to leave class a little later than everyone else. It was almost time for lunch now. The bell hadn't rung but everyone was most likely already in the cafeteria. Well, with the exception of a few students who were running late as well.

Chihiro Amami practically limped beside Shoto. Her normal peppy aura was lacking. Just like after school, she waited for Todoroki after class so they could walk to lunch together.

Well, more like...so she could follow him to lunch.

"I'm so sore..." The dark skinned girl whined.

She tried her best to stretch her arms and legs as she walked, trying to also keep up with Shoto because she knew he would leave her behind. As a compromise, Amami jogged a bit in front of Todoroki so she could stretch her limbs for a few seconds.

Her shirt contracted against her breasts as she tried to stretch her back. Her skirt lifted slightly as she bent over to touch her toes. Her delicate hands rubbed her muscles through her clothing during all of this.

Shoto immediately looked down at his feet before he could get an eye full.

Why do you have to do that right in front of me?

Now that he thought about it, he had never seen Amami in anything but her school uniform or hero costume. Which he supposed was a good thing, god knows what her civilian clothes looked like if she was this comfortable parading herself in front of him.
Shoto continued walking with his gaze low. After a few seconds he was already back to her side.

"You're sore because you didn't stretch earlier" the boy spoke out of his mouth the moment he passed her.

Chihiro pouted and quickly picked up her pace to follow him directly by his side like a lost puppy.
"I stretched a little.." she sighed.

Todoroki glanced over at the liar beside him, doubt and uncertainty tainting her expression. He knew she wasn't stretching and he knew why too.