Chapter 5 ❀ "Candycane"

5485 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: Some Kind of Disaster ~ All Time Low// Fire Drill ~ Melanie Martinez// Squaring Up ~ Sir Chloe

CHAPTER QUESTION
If money wasn't a problem, how would you dress yourself day to day?

CHAPTER QUESTION If money wasn't a problem, how would you dress yourself day to day?

Location: U.A High school training field_U.A hero vs villain training building
Time: Tuesday 7:30 am_8:30 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*for the love of god, Todoroki's hero costume will NOT be that half bee keeper/half iceberg from Titanic bullshit. For this fan fiction he will be wearing the basic ass five weenies costume. Sorry not sorry*

SHOTO STARED AT THE HERO COSTUMES OF HIS PEERS. Even though he didn't know any of them, and didn't plan to either, it was almost like he could sense their individual personality traits through their costumes.
The angry blonde, whose name he recently found out was Bakugo, had large grenade like canons that were attached to his wrist. Another student had a belt wrapped around his stomach with a large opening in the middle where his belly button would be.

Even though Todoroki didn't remember half of his classmates quirks, he could still manage to deceiver them based on their obvious costumes.

His costume didn't work the same way. It was nothing special, a slick blue jumpsuit with hidden accoutrements that could help him in battle. He liked it. His costume didn't shine or draw attention to his quirks like others did, it was inconspicuous and hid his talents.

The students were almost done changing now and they all waited in a U.A approved training city near the school that their Sensei had directed them to. Todoroki's eyes continued to scan his soon to be rivals for this training exercise. That was when he noticed the last student emerging from the changing area to join them.

Their costume was somewhat similar to his. They wore a plain black jumpsuit with golden embroidery at the seams.
It was obvious the person wearing the costume was a girl based purely off of their curvy body type. A few of the other boys seemed to agree with that sense most of them were staring at her just like Shoto.
A pair of golden gloves adorned her hands which seemed to match the color scheme of her golden combat boots with black laces. It was obvious that black and gold were her favorite colors, if not just special to her for some reason. The shade of those colors even slightly reconciled with Todoroki himself. They seemed so familiar and for some reason his hands gripped into fists at the sight of them.

Overall, her costume did seem to hint anything about her abilities, which he somewhat respected.

The only thing that remotely seemed to be of adherence to that was the helmet that was covering her hair and a good portion of her face. It looked a biker helmet but had a similar face guard to another student whose quirk was antigravity related. Her eyes and the upper pertain of her face were covered along with her hair, but her nose and down were not. However, her back was turned to Todoroki so he couldn't see exactly who she was.