Chapter 9 ❀ "Savior"

2346 words
SONG RECOMMENDATION: American Idiot ~ Green Day//Die Happy ~ Dreamers

CHAPTER QUESTION:
What's the worst injury you've ever received?

CHAPTER QUESTION:What's the worst injury you've ever received?

Location: U.S.J
Time: Wednesday 9:30 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL MIGHT LOOKED AROUND THE STUDENTS OF CLASS 1-A

"Young Bakugo, is everyone accounted for?"

"WHY THEY HELL WOULD I KNOW THAT!?"

Todoroki counted all of the heads of his classmates while Bakugo yelled at All Might in the background. After fighting off villains from out perspective districts, the students all met in the middle of U.S.J. All Might had defeated the Nomu and more pro hero's showed up to help control all of the villains.

One short.

He counted again.

One short.

"Have any of you seen Amami, ribbit?"

Shoto's eyes widened. His hands twitched themselves into fists.
He knew she couldn't take care of herself. Now she's properly injured..or worse.

Upon hearing Tsu's comment, the rest of the students became alert.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU EXTRAS WAS WITH HER LAST?!" Bakugo yelled.
Just a moment ago he seemed to not care about whether or not anyone was missing. Who knew Amami and him were close...

Well, she's a class favorite, after all. Everyone's close with her.

Jirou asked everyone to stay still while she planted her earphone jacks into the soil under them. The students all waited patiently, quiet and on edge. They watched her face contort as she tried to pick up any sounds of movement.

"There are too many pro hero's walking around...all I can hear are their footsteps, I'm sorry" she sighed.

Kaminari placed a hand on Jirou's shoulder.

"Maybe she just teleported to go get help? She probably totally fine!" He smiled, but his words held a certain weight that could only by described as nerves. Not even he believed his own words.

Todoroki could feel the tips of his nails dig into his palms. Something didn't feel right. His chest hurt, his head was pounding and he felt like every cell in his body was moving at 100 miles a minute.
It didn't feel like quirk exhaustion.
It didn't feel like nerves.