Chapter 17 ❀ ":)"

Start from the beginning

Shoto slumped down in his seat. He was tempted to just sleep through today's lesson. What was the point anymore?

Chihiro was already pissed at him so he might aswell try to get his Sensei pissed off aswell. Maybe he might even try a couple of his classmates aswell.

Shoto let his head fall and rest upon his desk. He crossed his arms over one another and used them as a makeshift pillow. He couldn't believe she was gone. Even though she was sitting right next to him, she was gone.

He ruined it. He ruined everything, just like he always did.

Suddenly, Todoroki felt something press against the top of his hand. This feeling was followed by a gentle tap against his arm.
He lifted his head and turned in the direction of the touch, heart beginning to pound against his chest. He only saw Chihiro putting the top on one of her gel pens, not paying any mind to him.

Damnit

Who was he kidding, she was to far gone. He had broken her.

Shoto was about to fall back into his temporary depression before he noticed something on his hand.
A pink post it note with a crudely drawn smile on it.

Shoto looked over at Chihiro immediately. However, she still didn't give him a single glance. The boy turned back to the post it note and gently removed it from his skin, he flipped it over and even checked the back.

A five second drawing of a smiley face was the only thing written on it.

Todoroki gulped. He hoped Chihiro was the one to give him this. He couldn't care less whoever else it might be. It had to be her, for his sake.

He couldn't get her out of his head. That was probably a sign that she was supposed to be there.

Todoroki gave Amami one last glance before turning his attention back to the note.

Okay, what do I say...

Was this the right time to apologize? On a post it note? It didn't feel like the right way to go about things but what if this was his only chamce?

Shoto bit his lip as he grabbed a pencil.

Screw his dad, he couldn't stop him from being a teenager.

The boy tapped his pencil eraser against his desk in thought. He had to act quick. He couldn't let her think he needed thirty minutes to come up with an apology.
He put pencil to paper.