|campfires|6

third pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She walks through the door making sure there is not sign of max.

She tip toes down the grand dark wood staircase trying not to make a single sound.

But, then the worst thing happened.

The floor creaked.

Very atrociously loud.

Ivy immediately closes her eyes and stays still not making any movement in hopes that max won't tumble out of his room in a storm seeing what she was doing.

But, he doesn't.

She doesn't understand him or what's going on with him feeling needy to make sure she was ok all of a sudden.

She felt like it was uncalled for.

She walks even quieter then last time finally leaving the last step.

When she makes it to the beloved ground she walks through the now darkly lite grand foyer and slowly opens the door making sure it didn't creek and practically runs out.

She walks to we're Liam is standing in all of his eerie beauty.

She never really got the chance to see what he looked like today.

He's wearing a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans and his blonde wavy mid length hair looks like perfection.

She shakes the weird thoughts from her brain hoping that he didn't read her mind as she gets closer to him.

"Uh hi." She says awkwardly.

He doesn't say anything but smirks at her then walks into the forest behind Davinas house.

Ivy just stands there awkwardly for a second not knowing what to do so she followed him.

He lead her to a trail that lead her what it look liked a campsite.

There was a camp fire with logs around it and a small tent in the back ground.

"W-What is this?" Ivy says nervously as the feeling of uneasiness courses though her veins.

"What does it look like princess?" He says and rolls his eyes.

"Oh." She says not knowing what to say.

Conversations never been her strong suit.

"Here sit down." Liam says and points at the logs by the camp fire.

Liam sits down on the log and so does Ivy.

"There is a lot of things you don't know about this town.. everyone you know including yourself."

She looks at him in confusion so he continues.

"Remember when I said I was a vampire."
His raspy voice says.

"Y-Yes." She says stuttering over her words while anxiety rolls over her. It all just seems like a dream..

But was the only thing that made sense to her..if this wasn't.
The teleporting... the reading her mind... it really was the only explanation...

"Good." He says blankly but then he suddenly rolls his eyes.

She couldn't stop all the questions going on in her head. She was so confused and felt useless.

"I know you have so many questions.. I will get to it just.. stop." He says and puts his hand on his head.

They stay silent for a few seconds.
The only sound apparent was the crisp sound of the fire.