|suprise|5

Ivy's pov:

~~~~~~~~

I get startled by the sudden voice outside the door.

I look at Liam in concern and he just as a smirk on his face.

Like he's enjoying seeing me suffer.

I hate this man.

"Um, yeah I'm fine." I say and bite my lip looking at the door. A nervous habit I got from my brother.

"Are you sure it sounded like someone was in there with you.." max sounds from the other side of the door again trying to open the locked door.

"Oh, I was.... watching Netflix on my phone." I answer quickly.. maybe to quickly.

Liam crosses his arms in amusement.
He's enjoying this to much.
Why?

"Princess you suck at lying." He says loud with a mischievous grin.

My eyes go wide.

Oh my fucking god.
He did not just Do that..?!

"Ivy? Let me in!!! Now!"

"y-you need to go now!!" In a whisper.

Max says and pulls on the door handle aggressively.

"Liam, you need to go." I say in a whisper.

"No, I think I'm enjoying this."

"I-"

The door slams open and max comes flying into the bathroom.

I jump backwards when the door slams open.

"Who is-" Max yells but then is greeted with the site of nobody but a frantic me in the bathroom.

"M-Max? What the hell are you doing." I say in a shocked voice stepping back from the door.

He must of disappeared again she thinks to herself he wouldn't show himself to max.. right?

"I- I just thought there was someone in here with you but I guess I'm going fucking crazy I guess." He says tensely but chuckles at the end trying to flat out the tension.

"Yeah, I told you that I was just watching Netflix... how much sleep did you get last night?" I say with a subtle chuckle as well. This is... awkward.

He chuckles and then scratches his head.

"Yeah, not that much I was busy... thinking about somebody." Max says and then looks at the floor.

"Oh uh... well.. that person had to be special to keep you up all night:." I says and max looks back into my eyes.

"Yeah, she is..."

We embark in silence just staring into each other's eyes.

I guess it's just a normal thing we do at this point.

But, then again it's kind of awkward.

"Um, well I'm going to lay down." Max says breaking the silence.

"Uh, yeah I'll just head back to Davinas room as well..."

The awkwardness between us is dreadful.

"Ok. Um, well goodnight." Ivy says to max.

"Goodnight." Max says walking out of the bathroom.

I am bout to leave to but, my eyes get drawn to the square window by the sink.

I look out of it to see Liam standing on the grass in the backyard of the house by the forest.

Once he sees that she saw him he gestures with his hand to go outside.

I debate it for a second but, eventually I do head out because I want no she need answers..to everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 5.

srry for short chapter <3