|meeting him|4

third pov:

~~~~~~~~

Ivy and Davina pull into Davinas driveway.

They grab there bags and walked into the grand front door.

Her house looked as big as the White House and had a modern aesthetic to it while also having a slight oldish look.

The two best friends walked upstairs then reached Davinas bedroom.

Davinas bedroom totally embodied her personality.

It was painted white but had bright paintings hung on the wall filled with color made by Davina herself.

She had a total a five photo collages with photos of her and ivy, Mari, and her brother max.

She aspires to be a painter but her parents don't support her choice.

At first her father just thought it was a silly hobby but then once he realized Davina wanted to do it as a occupation all hell broke lose.

Her father wants her to lawyer or a politician but Davina wants rebel.

She doesn't care what her father thinks she loves drawing and she was going to make a career with it weather she his support or not.

The place there shopping bags on the floor and take off there shoes and place it near the door and then jump on Davinas bed and turn on her huge tv.

They decide that they should watch The social network one of their favorite movies. It's one of their favorite movies because Andrew Garfield's in it and let's just say they had a mutual agreement that Andrew Garfield was really hot... and so does the author of this story... lol.

They turn it on and lay on Davinas bed.
The movie ends around 8:04 and ivy turns over to find Davinas face in in a puddle of her own drool on her pillow.

Ivy laughs to herself then goes to the guest bathroom because Davinas bathroom was under construction she grabs her bag and goes there and starts to get ready for her own slumber.

She washes her face with face cleanser then pats it dry with a towel.

She goes into her duffel bag and puts the baggie t-shirt she packed and then takes her hair out of the hair clip
Leaving her long black hair cascading down her slim body.
She sighs.

While She stares at herself in the mirror. She suddenly remembers that she had to meet Liam.

There's nothing she do now she thought to herself. It's to late... I guess I'll never know the truth... but who knows he could've been on drugs or something. She thinks to herself. She sighs then turns around.

"Aw your thinking of me darling." A familiar brown haired man says hovering above her.

Ivy jumps up into the air in shock.

Suddenly she forgets how to even breathe.

How did he get in? How is he??.... How is he??.. she says in her head. It's not like she was going to get answers.

"How did you get in here..???? The door was locked I-"

"I told you I'm a vampire, you need to listen." He sighs and shakes his head.

"I-I think your crazy." Ivy says trying to build up confidence.

"Get used to it because I'm not the only one in this town that's a vampire ... hence why I have to protect you and your independent ass. You would've understood why and everything if you've meant me." He gets closer to her.

"Oh princess, why did you stand me up?" He says then touches her porcelain cheek with his left hand.

"I- I didn't stand you up I-" ivy stammers nervously while looking at his hand to suddenly gets interrupted.

"I don't want to hear excuses." He says still holding the left side of her face.

"I offered you to tell you all the questions you have about me and you just push me to the side and go with your friend." He let's go of her face and steps back.

"I'm hurt." He says then places right hand on the other side of her cheek so now he's holding her whole face.

Ivy is scared. She is not scared of him.. but what he could do... the stuff that she doesn't know... she should've remembered to meet him... she should've not questioned it..

"Now...you have to pay the consequences." He says. When he says this his voice gets deep. Scary deep. Like he's bout to hurt her deep. This scares her.

Ivy looks at him with pure shock.

He lets out a deep dark chuckle.

He's definitely crazy Ivy thinks to herself.

"I'm just kidding. You take things to seriously." He says and let's go of her face and takes a few steps back.

"Now if you'll come with me I'll talk to you about everything and explain everything-" Liam gets interrupted by max saying.

"Ivy? Is someone else in there? Are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of chapter 3.