|The mall| 3

Third pov:
~~~~~~

At 8:34 a.m ivy is in her bedroom asleep but then all of a sudden her phone starts ringing vigorously.

She toss and turns in her queen size bed for a few seconds then finally picks up her phone when she realizes whoever is calling won't stop till she answers.

"Hello?" She grumbles in her morning voice with a sense of attitude.

"Bestie wake up your coming over!" One of her best friend Davina says.

"Davina I'm busy-"

Davina sighs.

"Ivy the definition of your busy is watching pretty little liars for the one hundredth time."

While that wasn't wrong Ivy had something to do today.

She was actually thinking about meeting Liam. Key word thinking. Her mind kept telling her not to go and that it's a trap but hearts telling her to go.

In this case she would rather listen to her mind any day.

But, who knows.. maybe it's all a lie. Maybe she's critically insane. It's always a possibility.

"Yeah... what are we gonna do?"

Davina squeals over the phone. With her already high pitched voice.

"Well I was planning on getting breakfast then going to the mall and go back to school shopping."

Over being depressed at home all summer Ivy forgot that there's only a week till school starts.

"Oh shit, yeah I need to as well."

"Great, it's a plan!!! I'll pick you up around 9:20."

"K."

"Wait wait wait stop bring a party outfit."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because on Saturday Joshua's having a party and your coming obviously."

Joshua was the popular manwhore quarterback that went to her school.

Whenever he wasn't playing football he would somewhere or someplace with a random girl. It was just what he did. He even tried to get with Ivy one time. Upon realizing she was uninterested he called her a uptight bitch.

His father is a rich lawyer and almost never home leaving him with a huge mansion to himself.

The thought of going to any party didn't suite her interest especially Joshua's.

"But-"

Before ivy can make any objections Davina hangs up the phone. Davina knows how much Ivy dreads party's.

It's not that she hates the idea of parties.. well, she slightly does but, it's more so the thought of being crammed to a bunch a sweaty bodies with blasting music she doesn't particularly like.

This is going to be dreadful she thinks to herself.

With that Davina hangs up the phone and leaves Ivy to get ready for there day out.

Ivy goes to her walk in bathroom and washes her face.

After washing her face she paused to look into the mirror at her reflection.

She didn't have a reason as to why she did. She just... did.

She lets out a heavy breath and realizes she needs to get things done.

She brushes her straight jet black hair and decides to put it in a hair claw.

Then she puts her everyday light makeup on.