Chapter 5: Trapped in thorns

Aslan Myers

Day after day went by and I never saw that man again. I was grateful....no not really. He was the single soul here that could protect me from the demons in this hell. And the last three days have seemed to have gotten worse.

Men with married wives and Men with Out the gift of a partner rolled into the place every night. Each time we were instructed to go out my thoughts run thinking, this is the day...the they finally get me.

I'd been on superficial watch after the last accident, the guard telling me how next time he'd handle me himself. And the way those words rolled off his tongue I knew his way of teaching was bound to leave me more scarred then torture.

Then on top of that the man never kept his promise. I haven't seen Ti or Leia but I've asked one of the higher up girls and they say they're managing fine, and by fine I have no idea.

All I could do was go through. Brain dead and all.

"Aslan its....crowded out there tonight. Try to be careful." By the way Dina spoke I knew tonight was the least safest of them all.

And the feeling in my gut was much tighter.

I nodded towards her, gulping trying to ease the burn in my throat. Standing in front of the large mirror that had covered the wall I looked at the attire I wore.

It was a black laced bra with a matching thong, garter belt, and stockings. The six inch heels were black with red soles. And my hair was tied up into a high ponytail.

I can't even stand to look at myself.

"Hey whores! Asses out now!" A guard came in and yelled to us.

We all followed suit at the command, I remembered last time — yesterday — one of the older women who had been here longer than I disobeyed them when we were instructed to leave out, and the guard took off his belt and beat her to a pulp. We haven't seen her since.

The sound of heels against the floor could be heard louder than the music, us all walking somehow synchronized.

Entering to the general area my eyes grew wide, Dina wasn't playing when she said that tonight was crowded. These men were in here like walking bacteria.

At the sight of us you could visibly see them starting to drool. I scurried over to the bar needing a glass of something strong.

"Something strong please Nique." I plead her with my eyes.

She looked at me with sympathy but didn't say a word. I wish I had her position. The bartender, though in the same attire she never had to be scared of getting raped or touched because she only had to stay behind the bar.

"Here you go chubs."

She said the new name given to me by the girls as she handed me the drink.

I gulped it down without even knowing the contents faster than flash could run. The tinge and burn of the drink put me in a small frenzy.

"You, aren't you supposed to be on the floor. You've had your drink now go, the bar isn't for socializing." A guard with a gruff voice came up behind me and tugged me up.

I snatched my arm away from him once I was to my feet and went out into the open. Just walking around, waiting for some sick son of a bitch to come snatch my little virgin ass up.

You know if I did play this smart I could easily have one of these men bend to my will. Just a thought though.

Hmmm?

Maybe not just a thought.

With a strand of confidence I continued my walk around but unlike before I was now the predator looking for it's prey.