Depends on your reaction on what I say

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I was trying to remember the most difficult information as suddenly the doorbell rang. „Who's that? Did you invite someone?", Niko asked a bit confused. „No, I haven't", I answered before I joked, „maybe it's the boys who want one of their singers back." „Possible", Niko chuckled. „But the real violent bob wants to spend some more time with you and recover from their crazyness." „Awww", I whispered before I lifted myself up a bit to be able to kiss him. „I want you to be here with me, too."

Niko now placed my notes on the small table in front of my sofa and his now free hand found its way to my cheek. „I need to tell you something", he suddenly whispered. „What?", I quietly responded, hoping that he wouldn't tell me anything that could hurt me, for example that he didn't want to help me studying anymore because there were better ways to spend his time. But before he answered, he placed another tender kiss on my lips. He just wanted to start talking as unfortunately the bell rang again. With a sigh, I disconnected our lips and mumbled „Guess I should see who it is and maybe let the person in... Sorry, you'll have to tell me later... I hope it wasn't that important."

I got up and while I made my way to the door, I heard Niko murmuring „Depends on your reaction to what I say..." But before I could wonder what he meant with these words and what it was that he wanted to tell me, the doorbell rang again. Seems to be important, I thought before I opened the door a bit. „Joe!", I said surprised as I saw the tattooed man standing in front of my door. „Come in", I offered him and after I took a step back, I opened the door further so he could enter my apartment.

I heard Niko's steps coming closer as Joe suddenly pulled me in a tight hug. „Anna told me you turned 22 last week so I thought I had to congratulate you even though I'm a bit late. But she just randomly dropped that information this afternoon so I thought I'll visit you" only now he loosened our hug a bit. „Oh, I see you already have company", he suddenly noticed Niko who by now stood close to me, only around a step behind me.

„Yeah", I mumbled. „Niko, this is Joe, a friend from university", I started to introduce my friends to each other, „and Joe, this is-" „Niko, your best friend. Niko Moilanen, not only your best friend, but also the famous Blind Channel singer", Joe interrupted me and finished my sentence. „You've never told me you are friends with such a well known man here in Finland."

„Because I don't care about that. To me, Niko is not the famous Blind Channel singer but one of my best friends, I don't really notice his popularity", I explained and silently, I added It only effects me when I have to keep myself from kissing him in public where fans and journalists could see us and disrespect our privacy. But obviously, I didn't say that out loudly because I didn't want Joe to know about us. Even though he seemed to be a genuinely good friend, I hadn't known him for too long and therefore couldn't know whether he was good at keeping secrets or not. And this was not a secret I could test him out with.

„Come in. You can hang your jacket here in the wardrobe and put the shoes wherever you want to", I offered again as Joe finally withdrew his arms from my body that were still loosely wrapped around it after he had hugged me. „Gladly", Joe smiled at me and entered my apartment. As I turned around to make my way back into the living room, I suddenly felt Niko's hand on my back. With his arm wrapped around me and Joe walking behind us, we went into the living room.

Still confused by Niko's actions, I looked at him irritated. If you keep acting like this, it's obvious why people don't believe that we're only friends, I thought and tried to tell him with the way I looked at him but unfortunately, Niko avoided my gaze. With Joe walking behind us, we made our way to my living room where we sat down. Niko next to me on the couch, Joe on the chair that is usually in front of my desk but now he placed it closer to the sofa.

„So, how was your birthday?", Joe soon after asked and looked at me. „I hope you received some great presents. Anna already told me about the one she gifted to you but I'm sure you received some others, too." „Yeah, I'm happy. Look! This is a present I somehow gifted to myself but it was actually paid by my best friends", I grinned and carefully pushed up the sleeve of my – or better Niko's – hoodie that I wore today to proudly show him my tattoo that had healed very well over the past few days. Probably because Niko took so much care of it... He definitely knew how to make sure tattoos won't get infected.

„Looking cool. Of course a Blind Channel tattoo...",  Joe mentioned. „Seeing the logo next to these words, I assume these are lyrics from a Blind Channel song", he said but it sounded rather like a question than a statement. „Yeah", Niko and I answered at the same time what made us smile at each other. This wasn't the first time that we thought or said exactly what the other one thought or did, we somehow even managed to complete each other's sentences regularly. „The song is called Wolfpack", I added, „you can probably imagine what it is about by reading these lyrics."

„Yeah, of course. Who is your Wolfpack? We as a group at university?" Are you fucking serious?, I thought but of course I didn't say it out loudly. You should know very well that we are no wolfpack that always supports every member and is like a self chosen family! Well, maybe you are a wolfpack but obviously I'm not part of it!" „No", I simply answered. „Although you and Anna have become quite close friends to me and I like you two a lot, my wolfpack are Niko and the boys", I explained while resting my head on the shoulder of Niko who sat next to me.

„I see... Are you guys sure that you two are only best friends? I mean, the way Niko held his arm on your back after we hugged and now he's sitting very close to you, his hand is on your thigh, your head resting on his shoulder... This doesn't look like you're only best friends, you look like a couple." Oh no, I thought. Of course Joe noticed, who wouldn't?! Niko's behavior and well, maybe at the moment also my behavior was literally screaming 'Don't touch her, she's mine!' although I technically was not his girl. From my point of view, we were exclusive but I didn't know whether he thought the same about that and as long as he's not my boyfriend, I don't want him to act like I'm his in front of other people. Otherwise our plan to hide things between us wouldn't last long...

I quickly looked at Niko with a gaze that should say 'Look, I fucking told you that your behavior is too revealing!' before my gaze switched back to Joe and I shook my head. „No, we're not in a relationship." From my point of view, this was the best answer I could give. This way, I told the truth, yet I didn't exclude the option that there was more between us than friendship. I didn't deny anything in front of Niko and most important: I didn't say anything about my feelings.

„Okay, so you're single?", Joe asked another question and with this, he brought me into an even more complicated situation. In my opinion, Niko and I were exclusive but I didn't know what he thought about that. Additionally, I wasn't sure whether being exclusive automatically meant that I wasn't single. How would Niko understand my response? I had no idea and the fact that I could feel not only Joe's but also Niko's gaze resting on me, waiting for an answer, made it even harder to think about what was best to say in this situation.

Sorry guys that I didn't upload on Wednesday as usual but a few days later. I was very busy with school and hadn't finished this chapter yet. Next two chapters are already done so they will be up on Wednesday like the last couple of weeks. I hope you guys like this chapter! What do you think will Sofia say? Will she reveal something about what is going on between her and Niko? Or will she lie? You'll see next week! Oh and there are only a few chapters left so the next chapters are getting more interesting now! :)

Cuddle Buddies - Niko Vilhelm Moilanen | Blind Channelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें