he immediately lifted his head to avoid the bleeding nose. "wait for me in panda Express, I'll be there in no time" saying that Taehyung went to the man's washroom.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Do I do that!?" y/n asked mina. "yes" Mina answered. y/n contacted mina after calling Taehyung. she wants to know everything. Mina told y/n everything.

"Sorry, I will control myself next time," y/n said looking down. she feels sorry for troubling people around her but what can she do a jerk always getting on her nerves.

"y/n, I think we should go now, I have to meet someone," Mina said as they both already had lunch. y/n smiled "ok, Mina. I own you one" y/n said getting up while tagging the sling bag to her shoulder.

Mina also stood while holding her leather bag with her slender fingers. they both give each other a friendly hug as they both parted their ways.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Jimin, take twins with you home. I have an appointment to meet someone" Taehyung said while wiping his hands with a tissue.

"Who!?" Jimin asked confused, Taehyung look at the twins who are drinking their juices and looking at both adults in front of them.

Jimin sighed understanding "I think you should go now. we'll talk about this later" Jimin said making Taehyung nod his head.

"Appa, where are you going!?" Taewoon asked, woon has always been a fast thinker, a good observer like Taehyung even though he has his features also.

"I have some business things to take care of. So, yeah!! I should go now" Taehyung said making both twins nod their heads.

saying each other a nice goodbye. they all smile at each other. Taehyung makes his way exit to his car. "Sam, let's go," said Taehyung as he hop in the car.

Some photo-clicking noises are to be heard which are unnoticed by everyone.

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

Taehyung car come to his office as he makes his way to his cabin. Taehyung sit on his big leather chair, he crossed his legs leaning back looking at the person who just come inside and sitting in front of him.

Taehyung cleared his throat "So, tell me what is it!? miss Mina" Taehyung asked y/n friend who was sitting in front of him with her cold-looking gaze.

The fact she doesn't like his presence, makes her feel like vomit.

she scoffed "it's about y/n," Mina said making Taehyung arch his left eyebrow. "If you here to talk about leaving y/n then go back the way you come here coz I'm not going to listen to you soon-to-be Mrs Astor," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"I'm here for something else" Taehyung keep quiet listening to her. "Do you have plans with her to play around" "No" Taehyung Brown eyes somewhat consume with a bit of dark possessiveness, as he immediately responded to her question?

In his point of view, it's just a useless question.

"you're hurting her"

"huh!!" Taehyung twitches his brows hearing Mina's words.

"I don't know if your hurting her intentionally or unintentionally but just remember she's hurt coz of you, Mr Kim," said Mina.

Taehyung new y/n will share things with her friends and he's somewhat thankful for that as he understands that he's hurting her without his knowledge but knowing she's hurt coz of him makes him want to punch himself.