☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

Y/N POV

"w_water, w_water" mumbling to myself I slowly open my eyes just to shut them again as throbbing pain shoots my head... then I collect myself.

removing the white blanket off myself I sit on the bed as the cold floor made contact with my feet giving me chills... I set my messy hair still with that throbbing pain.

"Oh!! God, how much did I drink and how did I come home!?" I said to myself. I rest my both elbows on my knees holding my head with my both hands trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"Luke!!" I remember that handsome bartender then I drink a highly alcoholic drink. But "W_water!!" my throat is just like the Sahara desert. I look at the nightstand and to my surprise, I see a water bottle along with some pills.

I take the bottle about to unscrew the cap but I see a sticky note on the bottle. I take it.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩!? 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 ♡"

"Taehyung!!" I mumble. I know it's his handwriting but a bit firm compared to 7 years back.

"Wait.. what the actual thing happened!? Taehyung is with twins then how come he is here!?" I put the bottle on the bed beside me.

I took my mobile from the nightstand. 11:02 AM it shows. I widen my eyes. I take the bottle and drink the water as I eat the pills. Then I cleared my throat.

"WHY THE FUCK I'M SLEEPING THIS LONG!?" I screamed satisfying my inner panicky self. "I was in a bar then I get drunk then I danced with a handsome guy but, aish!! come on y/n remember"

Holding my head, tapping my toes continuously on the floor I try to remember what happened but some familiar smell is making me calm.

I take the blanket then sniff It's a clive christian's imperial majesty Cologne "Taehyung!!" Now, I mentally noted that Taehyung is the one how to bring me home and handwriting is also his.

"But, he was with twins tho," I thought to myself then that means he come for me coz cares for me. I blink my eyes in disbelief. "I'm stink I_ I should s_shower aish!! why it's hot here" saying that to myself I walk out of the room to the bathroom.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Aish!! I feel fresh but the headache is still there" The couch is pressed down by my weight, I take the remote control about to switch on the TV but there is another sticky note.

"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐕"

I sigh and then increase the volume of the news channel. I make my way to the kitchen, I see a pan on the stove with a sticky note.

"𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚 ♡"

"Ok" I look for the soup and then found it. I put it in the microwave to heat it. I walk to the refrigerator while listing to the news as I increased the volume before... But I see a sticky note refrigerator.