When tae saw jungkook's bunny teeth it made him wonder if their baby will have bunny teeth like jungkook or they'll have his tiger teeth?

Tae: Koo will our baby have bunny teeth like yours? Or will they have teeth like mine?

Tae questioned and jungkook thought for a while and came up with the best answer ever.

Jungkook: How about we make one and see ourselves?

Jungkook suggested in a flirty tone and his lips stretched into a small smirk

Jungkook suggested in a flirty tone and his lips stretched into a small smirk. jungkook was just trying to cover up his earlier embarrassment by being smug.
And tae's expression satisfied him and boosted his confidence. Now he decided to try his luck to have a full course meal.

Tae pov:

Wasn't he Just blushing about me seeing his naked baby picture? Now, how the hell did he get this much confidence out of nowhere? Oh my god see the sexy smirk!! Tae this guy is so dangerous for your heart and virginity.
Be careful. Let me spell it for you c-a-r-e-f

Tae: k-koo~

A/n pov:

Everything happened so fast. Within a blink, tae was in jungkook's lap being hungrily kissed by Jungkook. And tae just loved how jungkook gently manhandled him. Just like how tae loved it. Tae's hand roamed around Jungkook's abs Jungkook's hand slipped into tae's turtle neck making him shiver at touch. Jungkook softly caressed tae's cute Little tummy feeling the soft skin against his hand and smiled into the kiss. If they make love they'll be gifted with a little bean. The thought alone made him all tingly. After a while, He broke the kiss to look at tae's blushy face.

Jungkook: Tae... look at me love.

Jungkook whispered and softly rubbed his tummy.

Tae: H-hyung~

Tae suddenly whimpered and jungkook swear that his heart somersaulted when he heard what tae called him he loved to hear tae calling him hyung. And tae didn't know how that word slipped out from his mouth, he suddenly wanted to call jungkook like that. But why? He didn't know.

Jungkook: What are you planning to do with me babies mama? Trying to make me lose my mind?

Jungkook whispered into tae's ears kissing it softly.

Jungkook: I just want to make you mine, already.

He said and hugged tae close to his chest letting him hear the thumping beat of his heart. The pretty guy in his lap is the only person who can make his heart go boom boom.

Tae: B-but am I not yours already?

Tae asked as he cuddled closer to Jungkook pressing his ear to his lover's chest closing his eyes to feel his heartbeat. And jungkook can't help but smile at the question. Yes, tae was his. And he was taes.

Jungkook: Yes babies mama, we belong to each other.

Jungkook mumbled and placed a peck on tae's head.