A lot of stuff

"And were lost aren't we?" Val asked "yup"

"You lived here for three years and you're lost?"

"OH STFU I was barely out anyways thanks to Altas's training," I said, "yet you know where a cookie stall is?"

"Sweets are an important part of life you know," I said I let out a sigh. "Mittens and Chloe," I said and 2 figures appear. Or cats and they look at me "could you help me real quick" I said "no prob boss" a male voice said he was Mittens "we'll get in a few minutes" a female said she was Chloe. They disappeared and we decided to sit real quick "I'm surprised you didn't let chip map the place," Nero said

I ignored him and I just started looking for a place to sit. I found some shade and a bench, I sat while eating.

"You know what" I used the skill 'shadow extraction' and I was watching Arthur getting his ass kicked by Virion. I was eating the cookie and walking up to them "and what's the score?" I asked with a smirk "ah Brat you're here" Virion said.

"Yup" I then threw a cookie in my mouth. But when I was going to grab another cookie I found that there were none left.

"Damn it," I said and burned it "alright you seem excited old man what is it?" I asked "I want you to fight Arthur," he said I grinned "why the fuck not?" I said and craked my knuckles and Arthur looked terrified "uh Gramps I think I'm good" he said

"Oh come on what's the problem?" Virion asked Virion forced Arthur to spar and he took his stance.

"Begin"

I used burst step and was beside Arthur and I punched him. He was sent flying to the side but then I was kicked in the face. We were 14 meters apart and I used internal lighting magic. This enhanced my reaction speed and speed. But Arthur did the same and we exchanged blows but I decided to use Aether to increase my speed too.

I was then kicked and I grabbed his foot and threw him I used spacial aether to go above him and I hit him.

He hit the floor hard. But then he used wind magic I was blown away, I used wind magic to fly in the air.

I then created dozens of spears of lighting and ice. I launched all of them at him, he used wind magic and made a barrier. It destroyed all of them, I used created and the sword of aether and I dashed toward him. I slashed the barrier and it shattered the barrier but I punched. I then headbutted him and then kneed him in the face but he created a shield of ice. I then jumped dogged all of them, I then made a sphere of wind I hit him in the solar plexus. He then flew back and I pointed an ice sword at his throat "I win."

I helped Arthur up. Then Tess came with a small lizard "what's with the new pet?" I asked "we both know," Arthur said but Tess Looked at Val who just used a skill called 'shadow step' and came right next to me.

"What's that"

"My new bond his name is Val," I said "I give up" Val grumbled "he's so adorable and she hugged him.

"Get off me, you witch!" Val said, "who said that?" Tess looked around "me!" Val yelled and he looked down and she looked surprised "it can talk" Virion asked

"As you can see," I said

"Now put me down!" Val said and she let him go and he growled while the baby dragon Sylvie looked at him and also growled.

"SO brat considering you appear and disappear what is the reason this time"

"Fun" I replied and I sat while watching Arthur's and Alire's training 'hey do you think you're human?'

'I don't think so I replied to Nero mentally 'I can use aether with barely any damage and I use burst step with my leg intact'

I actually had my suspicions but I can't say for sure. Father is human and I thought mother was also human. But I merely knew her so I can't really ask anyone other than Atlas who doesn't really talk about her.