Elven kingdom

I kept spinning the shapes and I then put on the last shape in the cube. Then it started glowing purple but nothing happened. I waited a few minutes but still nothing and let out a sigh

Thought something would happen, guess its just some toy

I put the black stone on the table next to me and went to bed.

I saw a boy with brown and blue eyes. I saw many images of him, it was like I was following his life and he always had a black dragon. He fought many foes and then after a fight the dragon died and learned the truth of this world.

I woke up it was morning and I was breathing heavily.

What was that

I looked around the room and noticed that black stone had a purple mist around it. It was also glowing slightly and has aether around.

"Rise and shine-" I looked at the door to see atlas wide eyed "how the hell did you figure that out!?" He asked surprises I shrugged "anyways what does it do" I asked

"We'll according to the instructions it can tell you the future"

"Instructions-never mind" i waved my hand

That wasn't important now, the important thing was that I think I have found a way to bring back my army.

_________________________________________________________

I was waiting to find An opening to see if could kill the slave traders.

I was late at night and I had snuck out of the house with out anyone knowing. I took my father's midnight cout and left.

I knew that the princess would be kidnapped and be here and was hoping the boy wonder would come. I then saw something go up the tree. I snuck over there and slowly made my wave over.

The boy noticed my presence and looked at me. I raised both my hands.

"Not here to fight" I say quietly "you heard the girl screams" I said and he nodded "your also looking a opening?" I asked

"No" he threw a stone Casue the dog like deer to start barking.

One of them came over and I created a sword form mana and the boy looked surprised.

The is obviously Arthur augmented himself. I jumped down and slashed his neck. He died and his body was eaten.

Arthur jumped down I threw him the weapon. To him "thanks for the weapon" he said coldly.

"What's taking him so long?" The slave trader grumbled Arthur snuck behind me and stabbed his throat "quiet now" he said

We then turned are attention to the tent and we walked quietly to the tent. Considering that they were a sleep it would be easy.

I but I knew that they were not so I took my stance. "Pinky, Duce" Arthur waited near the tent.

When they come came out Arthur tried to cut their shins but he blocked. But I dashed and I cut his head off.

I went for the other guy but he sent me flying backwards "well well we got some kid mates you guys are going to make me rich" he said

I then stood up and formed another sword. Arthur charged at him but he was fast and appears behind him. I used Arthur's technique called "brust step" and slit his head off.

"That was easier than expected" I say "I guess so" Arthur said while taking off the body of the slave trader.

"Help the girl I-"