London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1

Start from the beginning

Now they're helping thier mother in laundry basket push from one and to another side.

Arey wah mere babies ko to mumma ki help Karna Bahot achhe se aata hai

Arey wah mere babies ko to mumma ki help Karna Bahot achhe se aata hai... Chalo Mumma ko ek kissi do dono...

Pallavi hug them tightly and showering lots of kisses and they are smiling loudly and clapping and jumping in joy mood.

After that she done with her packing and cleaning of the room. Then both twins are follow her to dinning room and now they are sit on their chairs and eating thier food with thier mother.

At evening all are so much in rush beacause of their private jet timing for London.

Soon their language load in the cars trunk ...and all rao's and farhad and amruta also have go with them with the permission of kaku and kaka.

All cars are go together to airport and they are now walk in the their private jet and take their sit.

Babies are with Raghav and pallavi and both are standing in their lap and talk with them in baby language and clapping .

They are so excited for journey that dancing while standing in their parents lap.

Mummmmma..
Yeah... Yeah... Mummmmma...

Daddy.... Daddy...

Kirti :- cuties boovoo k pass aajao hum masti karenge... Dekho Amu hai... Chichi bhi hai ....

Rivan is ready to go while Ridhubaby is sitting on his mother's lap as he is not in mood to leave her mom soon.

Rivan is sitting with his bua and do lots of masti with them and giggles loudly .

Rivan is now fully in Masti mood so he make sound and call his baby brother from there to play with him.

Bhai...
Bhai...

Ridhu....

Ridhu....

Here Ridhan is sitting in his mother's lap and snuggles into her embrace and hide himself more as he wants her warmth.