20

Marco's POV

"Cheers!!", I chunk down the beer, "Marco you should drink more!" "Actually I'm fine-" "Don't be shy drink more", he pour the beer for me. "Thank you Marco and Jean for modelling our cover and magazine" "You're welcome boss" "You're welcome Mrs.Ackerman" "And thank you for the camera crew and editing crew" "You're welcome boss", we chatted with the others. "Marco drink more!" "Here's some more Marco", this may be my 5th one now, it's starting to feel hot, I take off my jacket, "Marco are you alright?", Jean asked, I waved at him, "I'm fine...", I take off my tie, "Oh~ Marco are you tired already?", the boss asked. "I'm fine...", I unbuttoned a few button of my shirt, it's steaming hot, this is a fancy restaurant aren't they supposed to have better air conditioner? "Bang!", next thing I knew my head was on the table.

Jean's POV

"Did Marco pass out? Man that was fast", I shake Marco gently, "Marco? Marco", I called him quitely. He raise his head suddenly, he giggled, "Jean...Jean...", he end up grabbing the hand of the other guy sitting next to him. He take his hand and put it on his lap, he grabbed my hand, "Oh shit Jean...", he take my hand and place it on his face. "You're freezing...take my jacket", he tried to cover me with the jacket, "Marco, I'm fine, I'm fine", I take the jacket and put it on his chair. He stood up and sat on my lap he hugged me, "I'll warm you up", he buried his face into my neck. "Oh ho ho, look who's all lovely with each other", Mrs Ackerman teased us, my face and neck is starting to heat up. "Excuse me...excuse me", he waved at a waiter, "My husband here is freezing do you mind turning down the ac a bit-" "No,no,no, I'm sorry he's just drunk, there's no need for doing that, sorry", the waiter look at us confused. He's like a koala holding to me right now, "Hey Jean hurry up and finish the food, it's gonna get cold", it's not like I don't want to eat, the thing is Marco is on me. I take the plate and started eating, god it's hard to eat like this, they're all chatting except for me, I feel like a nanny, "I wanna go home...", he muttered. "No we can't leave now- ow!", he bit my neck, they all turn their attention to me. "Um- sorry, but we'll be leaving now", I got up and take his tie and jacket with me awkwardly, I'm still carrying him like a big baby. "Bye bye", he waved at them, we got to the car, I lie him down at the back seat, I started driving.

"Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monsters gone, he's on the run
And your daddy's here",

He sang, didn't knew he would sing when he's drunk. We got to the parking lot, I helped him out of the car, "Hmm...", I put his arm over my shoulder. "Can you walk?", he started coughing, oh no. "Bleh!", he threw up all over the floor, "Fuck! Marco?", god that alcohol smell smell so bad. I carry him up in bridal style and quickly run to the elevator, "Slow down you're making me dizzy...", we got home, I kicked open the door. I lie him down in the bathtub, um...what should I do I've never helped anyone before, I slowly take off his shirt first, I don't why I'm so never about that it's not I've never seen him shirtless or naked before. I put the shirt in the sink, it's cover in his vomit, I turn on the water, "Take off your pants yourself", I helped him washed his shirt, I'm really here scrubbing the shit out of it. He threw his pants at boxer at me, "Get in the tub with me pretty boy", he wash and clean his mouth. I lean down to him, "And what if I don't hm?", he grabbed my shirt collar and pull me into the tub. "I wasn't fucking around when I said that", he lean his head back, I got up, "Oh I know you weren't", I put both of my hands on the side of the tub, water dripping down from my hair and body, it dripped on his chest and the water slowly roll down. He looked at me, "I like it when your hair is wet", I lean in closer to kiss him. He dodged it and got out of the tub, he wrapped his lower body with his towel and jump onto the bed. "Put on some clothes you're gonna catch a cold", I got out of the tub, I rinse his shirt again. "Come here", I put the shirt aside and walked to him, he grabbed my hand and whispered something. "Are you talking to an ant?" "Fuck you", he hit my hand and turn to the other way. "I'm sorry", I kissed his cheek, he turn to me and kiss me on the lips, he push my head down more, I got on the bed. He got up and pin me down, he started kissing my neck while taking off my shirt, he grab his tie on the night stand and cover my eyes. "I'll be gentle", what? What is he talking about? He took off my pants I can feel him in between my legs, he licked the side of my thigh, "Ha! Hmm...", I grabbed onto his hair. "Marco...what are you going to- ahh! Aah~ Marco!", I could feel something slide into me, I can't see, it feels warm... "See Jean I'm so deep in you", he took the tie off. He have his cock inside of me, "I- Marco" "What's wrong?", I don't know what to say I've never thought about myself being a bottom, or Marco being a top. Come to think of it, he's more like a switch, well he's submissive and also at the same time he's dominant. "Do you want me to stop?", he got closer to my face, "N-no" "Then I assume we can resume then", he flipped me over and started moving without warning. "Aah! Ahh! Mmmhhh! Hngh! Ah! Mmf! H-ngh...Marco...", how the fuck is he so good at it? It's his first time right? Not gonna lie I think he's even better at this than me, "You've tighten, what are you thinking about, huh?", he flipped me over facing him. "Answer me pretty boy", he tilted his head, "Hm mh ...ahh! Ah aah! N-nothing! Yes! Right there! Agh! Ngh!", he've found my sweet spot, "You like it? Ha...ha...", he's slowing down a bit, "I'm close!", he thrust into one last time and came into me, I came with him. I could a warm liquid fill me up, "Marco...", he pull it out and collapsed beside me, he's out of breath, he slowly close his eyes, he always fall asleep right after doing it. Guess I'll clean him up, I got up and tried to walk, fuck... my leg hurts, I took a shower and I use a wet cloth to clean him up, he's in deep sleep, he must be tired. I brush his hair out of his face, I kiss him on the lips, he kiss me back gently, suddenly he bit my bottom lip real hard. "Ow!", he really like biting people huh? Shit it's bleeding a bit, he giggled and say "Bad puppy...", and fell asleep again. Weird.

Marco's POV

What have I done?! I can't believe I topped over Jean, I remember everything, what I said and what've done. This is so mess up, I'm not even suitable to be all dominant or some shit, "Marco!" "W-what?", I turned to Jean. "I'm going out to work", he said checking on his watch. "Oh! Here's your lunch, have a great day at work", I hand him his lunch and kiss him on the cheek, he went out, I sat down on the couch. I don't have class today coach is sick, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, what should I prepare for Jean?

A/N: Valentine's Day have pass already, I wrote this in March.