13

Jean's POV

"I'm home!", there's no response, it's been three weeks without Marco. No more welcome home greeting, I gotta figure out own meals, I don't have anyone to talk to. Marco...Marco... Marco, his name keeps swirling around my mind like crazy I can't focus on work, the truth of our marriage feels so unreal. If it never happened, what would I be doing? Going on with my life? What would Marco be doing? I lie down on my bed, I check my schedule, I got five meetings tomorrow, yea no shit.

(Next day)

I got to the cafe, I've been having my lunch here ever since, "One latte and a piece of chocolate cake", I said. "Sure, your order will be...", they look up and hesitated a bit to talk, "Prepare in a min", they said handing me the receipt. This is what I've been getting, it makes me want to crawl into a hole and die, why do they always keep staring at me like that. I sat down at my usual place, I look at my phone I only got an hour to rest before the meeting. I look up, "I have a green tea latte for Marco!", the worker shout, I look to the counter. It's Marco! Shit, I used my hand to cover my face, he walked and sit at the table in front of me, thank god his back is facing me. But what is he doing out here alone doesn't he have work? Someone come to his table, who is he? "Marco?" "Bertholdt!", he gave him a hug, what's with the hug? Why are they being so touchy? Is he...his boyfriend? We haven't divorced yet, but is it considered cheating if he have a boyfriend? Of course it is! But isn't that kinda fast of him to find a boyfriend? He never mention anyone before. I look to the counter, looks like they have my order ready out, I run to get it before they call my name, I sat down on the opposite place where I sat before.

(If y'all are wondering what kind of seat they are sitting)

Now our backs are facing each other, "So how is your modelling lesson?", wait the guy models? "I failed a few test, but they still accept me, I came back to get my stuff and go back to Sina City", he said. I peek from my shoulder, his nose is tall and big, he got a long face and he looks tall, by tall I mean very tall. "So how are you doing?", he asked Marco, "Well... I guess?", he said, "I've seen the news, it's all over the place, and people are talking about it, I'm sorry about that", he said. "No it's fine, I've quit one of my jobs already, do have any job suggestions?", he quits his job already? "How about you go modelling? I'm sure that they'll accept you, you have the face and the bod", he said, "That's not the problem! I don't even know how to model!" "They'll give you side class! Plus if you've become famous, your salary will increase, go give it a shot!", there's no response from Marco, come on Marco accept the job, it can be your hope to lead you to being successful. "Alright, I'll give it a shot", I couldn't help it but smile, I take a sip of my latte. "Oh yea which company should I go?" "How bout The Ackerman's?" "I'll think about it first", I check the time I got ten more minutes. I finished my drink and take away my chocolate cake.

Marco's POV

Should I put my hair like this or like this? I brush my hair to the side, I look weird, I've book an appointment for the interview with The Ackerman's, I've been practicing my lines, I just hope I don't fuck up this chance. "Marco, shouldn't you be on your way now?", momma asked. "I can't decide the hair", I said, "Come here", I bend down a bit, she took some gel and brush hair to back. "There you look nice", I look in the mirror, "Thanks momma", I said.