5

Marco's POV

"...Young master, sir, young master...", who the hell is it being this annoying. I slowly open my eyes, "You're awake sir, we've arrived in front of the hotel", the driver said. I sit up and look around, Jean is still in deep sleep, "I've already tell them to take your luggage up to the room", he said. I got off the car, "Deep blue", it's a five star hotel, I walk in the lobby, there are different type of people from around the world. "Yes, I've arrived", a woman spoke on the phone, she has a bit of French accent. People in here be looking and dressing expensive, I walk to the counter, "Hi, I would like to check in please", I said. A blonde hair man look at me with a judgmental look, "Name on the card?", he asked typing something on the computer. "Jean Kirstein", I said, he look at his computer and look back to me. "Listen are you trying to get a free stay at our hotel? Because you are clearly not him", he said crossing his arm. "I'm actually his husband", I said, "Well do you expect me to believe you? I don't see a ring on that finger", he said. "Is there any problem?", Jean asked, "Sire, do you know this man?", he asked Jean. "Yes I do why?", he asked, "Very well then, here is your keycard", he said looking embarrassed. We got to our room, it's facing the beach and there's two beds this time. "Why did the man look at me like that?", I asked, "Like what?", he asked putting down his luggage. "A judgmental look", I said, "We are in Sina City, one of the richest city around the world, everyone here of course is going to be looking expensive and look down on people very easily", he said. I look at my outfit, "Is there something wrong with my outfit?", I asked. "Yes there is, people here judge your outfits, the way you speak and stuff, over here it's all about money", he said. "Can we go to the beach?", I asked, he look at me like I'm a weirdo, "No, I've got business to do", he said taking out his laptop. "I'll go take a shower", I open my luggage and take my clothes, I open the bathroom door, it got a bathtub that can fit a whole person in it and a shower.

I sat on the bed drying up my hair. I wonder what's he's typing, I sat back a bit, it looks like presentation. "Ding!", he got a notification, I look away, "I'm going out tonight", he said putting down his phone. "Oh alright I'll be here at the hotel", I said, "Aren't you going to ask where I'm going?", he asked. "Nope it's your personal business", I said swiping on my phone. I can still feel him staring at me, he look back and his laptop and continued typing something.

(At night)

Jean is out with his friends, I keep skipping the channel on the tv. "On today news-" "Now don't worry-" "It's quite-" "Well I got this idea while I was watching a movie, I started to open my imagination...", it's Jean's interview from around last month. I put down the controller, it's the art I saw last time, "The distance", "The world doesn't like how they show their love to each other, the world separate both of them and they are curse to never see each other, but every end of the year they would reach out to each other, the curse still drag them back so they only have a few seconds to see each other's face", he said pointing at the hands that is pulling both of them back. "I used these hands to describe the curse, the curse that pull them both away from each other", he explained. My eyes are starting to feel heavy, I close the tv and tuck myself in bed. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

I heard the door closes, it must be Jean. There's alcohol smell, "Husband...fiancé...omelette...", I can hear him walking around in circles. I'm lazy to get up, he'll find the bed himself, I slowly fall back to sleep again.
There's someone hugging me, it's nice and warm. I put my arms around them and bury my face in their chest, wait this is strange, I'm sleeping alone, Jean is on his bed sleeping...then who am I hugging? I slowly look up, it's Jean. He's full smell of alcohol, he must be drunk from last night, I tried pushing away. "Stay...", he mumbled and pulling me back by my waist he buried his face to my neck. Fuck...this is too much, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach and I can feel my face slowly heating up, his slow breathing on my neck, the way he's holding onto me, I'm going crazy!!! "Hmm...", he lift up his head slowly to me, still having sleepy eyes. "Good morning...", I said, he look at me emotionless, he rub his eye and look back to me. He sit up quickly, "What happened last night?!", he asked grabbing me by my shirt. "You were drunk and I heard you came back then I fall asleep again!", I said, "How did I end up on your bed?", he asked again. "I don't know", I said, he slowly let go of me, "Did we you know?", he mumbled the last part. "What?", I lean in closer, "Did we you know did the...", I'm still processing what he's trying to say. Is he talking about us having se- "Oh about that no we didn't", I said. He sighed in relieved, "My mom book us a restaurant reservation near the beach for tonight", he said checking on his phone. "Oh alright", I said getting off the bed.

I came out from the bathroom seeing Jean getting ready to go out. "Where are going again?", I asked, "The question should be where are WE going to", he said looking at me. "Go change we're going out", he said putting on his watch. I changed into mid-short pants and put on a white T-shirt, "I'm ready", I said. He look at me up and down, "We're walking to there", we got out and there's a lot people staring at Jean. We arrived at The Ackerman's shop, we walk in, "Hello welcome to The Ackerman's shop", a woman said, she's really tall and have large eyes. "Hello there can you find any fitting suits for him?", Jean said putting both of his hands on my shoulder. She look at me and bend down at my height, "We have plenty that might fit him, follow me", she said walking to the suit area. There's a big poster of her wearing a suit, "Isn't that you?", I asked pointing at the poster. "Yes I work as a model and as a saleswoman for the Ackerman's but I'm quitting as a saleswoman soon", she said going through the suit. She take a black blazer, a long black pants and a black turtle neck, "The fitting room is over there", I went in the fitting room and start changing. I look at the mirror, I look weird in these, I walk out of the room, "It don't fit you", Jean said. "Do you have anything else?", he asked turning to the woman, "Yes we do, wait here I'll be back", a few moments later she came back with a bigger and longer blazer, a white wide collar shirt and a pair of black boots. "Try wearing it with the same black pants, it might fit", she said handing me the clothings. "Will do", I said, I changed into them, I don't like how the collar of the shirt in clinging to my neck. I unbutton the first two and put on the long blazer and the black boots. I kinda look good with this fit, the freckles on my chest are showing but no one would mind right? I walk out to show them the outfit, Jean stare at me, "Is this okay?", I asked. "I'll take all of it", he said handing his credit card to the woman, "I'll be at the counter if you need me", she said leaving. "Go change", he said not looking at me for some reason, he's hiding his face from me. I changed back into my clothes, is there something wrong? I bring the clothes to the counter, she put it in a paper bag and hand it to me. "Thank you for shopping at The Ackerman's", she said smiling and both of us. We walk out of the store, my stomach started growling, oh yea right we didn't have breakfast and came for shopping right away. "I'm hungry can we go find something to eat?", I asked, he look around, "There's a restaurant over there", he said pointing across the street.

"One waffle and pancake", Jean said to one of the waiter. "I'll be back with your orders in a min", they said leaving, "Thanks for buying me the clothes", I said giving Jean a warm smile. He look up to me from his phone, "Yea you're welcome", he said looking back to to his phone. He sounds mad and this is getting awkward for no reason, "One waffle and pancake", the waiter said placing the meal down. Jean hand them his credit card, "You know I can pay for my own meal, right?", I said. "Zip your mouth and eat your pancake", he said pouring honey all over his waffle. I look down and start to eat my pancake, did I do something wrong? I wonder who he thinks he is to me, a husband, a stranger?

A/N: I'm not good at explaining things into details so please forgive me, and reading back to the chapters made me realise that they're out of character. And by that I mean, I've completely wrote them into a different personality. I'm very sorry about this.