1

Hey I'm Marco Bodt. I'm 22 years old, I live in top 2 big city, Rose City with my momma. I graduated in Maria High School, I work two jobs. I work at The Ackerman's shop as a promoter, and The Coffee Bean in a mall. My momma and dad got a divorce when I was 14, dad left us for a another woman. We move to another apartment, momma have a job that doesn't pay very well, I started working at the age of 17 to support our home. Momma is now dating a woman, and now life is going pretty well.

Marco's POV

"Marco!", Mina said quietly while snapping her finger at me. "W-what?", I asked coming back to the real world. "There's a customer over there, me and Thomas are busy at the moment, go and promote something to them", she said carrying a bunch of shoe boxes in her hands. I walk out of the counter to the customer, "Hello! Welcome to The Ackerman's, how may I help you?", I said with a smile. The woman look at me and point at the the on the self. "May I take a look at this bag?", she asked, "Sure no problem", I said reaching for the bag. "This is one of our latest design", I said handing her the bag, "I know", she said taking a look at the bag. "I'm buying this for a friend, do you mind wrapping it with a little ribbon on it", she asked handing me the bag. "Sure, while I'm at it, would you like to take a look at the clothing section?", I asked showing her the way. "No, thank you, I'm in a bit of a rush, I'll pay for the bag right away", she said walking to the counter. After done wrapping it, I hand it to her, "That will be 2,400$, please", I said. "Would you still like to take a look at the clothing section?", I asked again, "I'll take a look at the clothing section if I want, I have tons of their clothing at home, I'm wearing one now", she said sounding a bit mad. "I'm sorry", I apologised, she walk out of the store. "Come and visit again!", I check the time on my phone, 2:55 p.m. Shit I'm gonna be late for work. "I'm going to work Mina!!", I shouted while grabbing my bag, I run to the elevator, I keep pushing to button, come on stupid lift I don't want to get fire! "Ding!", the lift have arrived there's a woman and a man in the lift. "Excuse me!", I said while getting into the lift. 5th floor...5th floor, I press the floor I'm going. The man look at me with a weird look, I check the time again, 2:58 p.m. "Ding!", "Excuse me!", I said while pushing through them. "How rude of you!", the woman said, "I'm sorry!", I apologised while running to the cafe. I check the time, 3:00 p.m. I've made it finally. "Marco!", my manager shouted, "Y-yes!!", I said  standing straight up. "You're on time but I've told you to come here five minutes early", he said folding his arms. "I'm sorry", I apologised, "Whatever go get ready", he said pointing at the back room. I put down my back on the table, I put on the apron and the cap, I walk to the counter. "Why are you late?", my co-worker asked, "I was dealing with a customer", I said. "Dude you're lucky enough to work in The Ackerman's, they are like the wealthiest fashion clothing company all around the world", he said. "Yea, I know", The Ackerman's are famous for their fashion design, the bags, clothes, perfume and accessories. They also sell teas, all of them are very expensive, every time when there's a new season the store be going crazy. "I present to you, the sun and the moon", a man introduced a painting in the television. I look up, it's Jean Kirstein, he's a famous painter all around the world, he even sell art supplies, he become famous at the age of 16, and started to make mad money. He started to have art shops in every streets, every day the shops will always be crowded mostly in night. He's dating The Ackerman's boss's daughter, Mikasa Ackerman, she model for most of her family's magazines. "This man is winning life, dating a hot girl like Mikasa, and even makes mad money", my co-worker said while pouring the milk in the coffee. "Yea I wonder what it's like to live a life like him", I said, "Oi! You two get your ass working it's almost evening, it's going to be crowded in here!", the manager yelled at us.

"Hello welcome to The Coffee Bean, what would you like to order?", I asked. "A cappuccino please", he said, "The seat are currently now full, do you mind waiting?", I asked. "No, actually I'm just here to buy it and go", he said paying. "Alright then, go wait over there, I'll call you when your order is ready", I said pointing at a place where bunch of people plus waiting for their orders. "Hello please wait a sec", I said to the next customer. "A cup of cappuccino!", I shouted, "There's too many orders you take over Marco, I'll go to the counter- Hello sorry about that what would you like to order", he asked the customer. "Order up!", I said placing the cup of caramel latte on the counter. "Miss Juan!", he shouted, the evening past by and it's starting to get late, customer leaving after one by one, it started to quiet down. "Man, that was crazy", I said wiping the table, "Yea my arms are about to break", he said mopping the floor. "Well done you two here's your this week salary", the manager said handing us an envelope. "800$, wow that's much more than the others weeks, "We're getting very busy much lately, so the boss improves your salary", he said. "After done cleaning up you two can go", he said. "Okay I'm done by here, you done Marco?", my co-worker asked. "Same here", i walk back to the room to put back my apron, I carry my bag and went out. "I'll be going first", I said. "Okay bye be careful", he said while waving at me. I took the bus and went home. "I'm home momma!", I said putting down the keys, there's no response. She must be out with her girlfriend, I went to my room to put down everything. I took a shower and cook instant noodles, I sat down on the couch starting to eat my noodles. I check my phone, 10:15 p.m. it's quite, I plug in my earphones and select a song from my playlist. "Take your eyes off of me so I can leave, I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me, this is never ending, we have been here before, but I can't stay this time 'cause I don't love you anymore...", after done eating I washed the dishes and went to my room. I count all my salary, I can buy a luxury apartment at the busy street and momma and I can move there, I'll tell momma first thing in the morning. I lay back down, staring at the ceiling, "'Cause, ah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, everything changed me, and I-I-I-I-I don't think you can save me..." the last part of song play. I put away my earphones and charge my phone, I close my eyes and soon I fall asleep...