7

Marco's POV

I woke up earlier than Jean, I pack everything in my luggage. "Hey", I turn my head back, Jean is sitting up...shirtless, I clear my throat "Where's your shirt?", I asked looking back to my luggage. "No idea", he said, he got off the bed and went to the bathroom, he got a quite nice body, has anyone seen him shirtless? Or maybe have he had se- oh fuck what are you thinking Marco?! But it's okay to have thoughts like that...right? He walk out from the bathroom, "Our driver will arrive at 10.00 a.m., we still got one hour", he said putting on a shirt. "Did you...really got lost yesterday?", he hesitated a bit, I nodded as a response.

(Flashback)

I rub my eyes, I look back, Jean is gone. Eh? Where is he? Did he got kidnapped? I walk around the lobby searching for Jean, I don't dare to ask people what if they made fun of me. And shit I can't really remember the number of our room I only remember the floor we're at. Guess I'll just find it by luck, I feel like number 6 is the room, I shut my eyes tightly and open the door, hope this is the right one!

(End of flashback)

"Sir, would you like me to help you carry your luggage to the car", the driver asked. I lift my head up, "No thank you I got this", I said pulling my luggage to the car. I got in, "Bzz...bzz...bzz...", my phone is ringing, momma is calling. "Hello?" "Good morning dear, I've called just to tell you that all your stuff been move to Jean's house" "oh okay" "And good news" "What is it?" "I've managed to buy a luxury condo at Rose city centre!" "Oh wow that's great momma! Have you buy the furnitures yet?" "No not yet I'm having breakfast with my girlfriend right now, she'll accompany me to go to IKEA later at this afternoon" "Did you tell her to move in with you yet?" "No dear, I need to go bye now", she hung up. I close my phone and look out the car window, "Come visit us again!" is written on a sign. My life is going to change, I'll be living with Jean and mom will be maybe living out there with her dream life, should I maybe quit one of my job? Or maybe should I go search for another job? I lay down, "I'll wake you up when we arrive at my apartment", Jean said swiping on his phone. Or maybe I should start to get along with the stranger I'm going live with, so call my husband.

I stare at the car ceiling, I don't feel sleepy. I sit up and pull out my phone, I swipe through my messages, "How's your honeymoon with your husband?", a number that I did not recognise asked. "May I ask who are you?", I typed and sent it to them, a few seconds later they're online. "I'm Connie you've met me before and at the wedding", they replied. "Oh hi", I replied, "Did anything special happened?" "No...what do you mean by that?" "Oh you know what I'm talking about did you and Jean did the thingy?" "What", I put down my phone and think. Did he meant about me and Jean fucking?! I hide my face in my hands, "Are you okay?", Jean asked. "I'm fine", I said, he look back down his phone, I look up again, come to think about him actually liking- No not liking, loving me. All the I love you's thingy and cuddles and a night full of love and pleasure- No! I need to stop thinking about Jean banging me...what if it actually happened though? No! No! No! I pick back up my phone, "No we didn't! Don't think about that" "Why did you just imagine what just happened? Him banging you?" "No" "Don't lie, just say that to anyone, they will secretly imagine it in their mind, so did you?" "No I did not imagine the scenes" "Why? Are you momma's boy?" "No I'm not" "Ever have a boyfriend before?" "No I don't have time for romance stuff" "So first time relationship huh? How do you feel about it?" "Everything is going too fast, it's basically just like living with a stranger" "What's your type?" "Tall? I don't know I don't have a type" "Guess what you are exactly Jean's type" "What really?" "Yes I'm being fr, kind and treat his momma right, now that right there is what Jean like" "What is fr?" "It's for real in short form" "So he likes soft guys?" "Yea, never heard of the badass and the soft one?" "You think he's a badass?", I look at Jean, "He looks like the smart kid in a movie who had a massive glow up" "BAHAHA WHAT? You should have seen him in high school, and about him looking like a badass no I don't think he's a badass", he started sending pics of Jean in high school, there's a lot of pic of him with bruises on his face. "Did he get in fights like a lot?" "Oh yea he use to fight with this dude call Eren Yeager, he's kinda an asshole" "And why is that he's an asshole, do they used to date?" "About that no but he's still an asshole after something happened I still remember how Jean cried for like a week about that" "What happened?" "Let's not asked me, why don't you asked Jean?" "Don't dare to ask him about it" "I've got work I need to go", I shut my phone and look outside, we've arrived at Rose city.