18

Jean's POV

"There's no second time", he said. "I still love you Jean, but I hate you for what you did, there's no second time, because I still love you", he said. I looked at him, I got closer to him, I close my eyes, "Phew...Boom!!!", the fireworks startled us. He pull away, this is awkward now, "I'll go get some water", he said, he got his water and sat down at the kitchen counter. I sat down with him.

Marco's POV

"I need to go now momma's going to worried about me", I said, I look at his hands, I touch them and pull them to my face. I place a kiss on his left hand and I kiss him on his lips, I stood up ready to leave. He grabbed my hand, he stood up and pull me in, he place his lips on mine, he pulled away. "You're staying here with me", he kissed me again, he licked my bottom lip, I open my mouth and let him explore my mouth. We make our way to his bedroom, he started kissing my neck, "Ha...", he took off his clothes and undo mine, the ring is the first thing he sees, "So that's where it is...", he licked my chest. "Hmph! Ha...Ah!", it tickles and feels good at the same time, he took off his belt and tied my hand with it, he undid my pants and his. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this", he said, kissing down to my stomach. "I want to destroy you, I want to fuck you until you can't walk", he said trying to catch his breath, oh he sounds so sexy while saying that. "Why do you want it when you can do it?", I asked getting on him, now I'm on the top. I lower down to his boxers, I take his dick out, I kiss the tip of it, I lick it and starting to suck on it, "Hm...ha...ah...Ah! Try not to use your teeth Marco", he push my head down, fuck it's too big to even fit in my mouth. It keeps hitting the back of my throat, this is my first time doing this, my jaw is hurting, I start sucking onto it harder. I lick it, that just turn him on more, it even turn me on too, his dick is cover with my saliva. I started sucking on it again, "Marco...I'm-I'm cumming!", he came into my mouth. He got up and pin me down, he took off his boxers, he whispered in my ear, "This isn't our first time doing this now you know", he slowly slide in. "Mhh...ah", it kinda hurts, "I'm gonna start moving now, if you want me to stop just say it", he stated thrusting real hard. "Ngh! Ahh! Ah! Hngh! Ha~ Ahh!", he started going faster, I hug onto him tightly, my nails digging into his skin. "You're so rough! Jean! Jean! Ah! Nh...", he flipped me to the other side and started going from behind. I used the pillow to cover to my face, "I can't hear you, stop covering your pretty face into the pillow", he pull out the pillow from my hand and threw it on the floor, he grabbed my shoulder and pull me up, "Move your hip", he whispered from the back. I started moving slowly, he lick and kiss my ear, he grabbed my dick and starting to stroke it, this is my first time having someone else to touch it. God the way his touching it with his big warm hand it feels so fucking good, "Jean...if you keep stroking like that...I'm gonna...ahh", he stroked faster, "Well go on then come for me", he kissed my cheek. "Hm...ah...ahh! Ahh! Ngh! Mmhh!", I came in his hand, I collapsed onto the bed. "Ha...ha...ha...I'm tired already", I said, "Already?", he flipped me back to the front facing him. He untie the belt, "I haven't even come yet, we're going for a second round", he said. "Jean...let me rest-!", he pulled me and made me kneel in front of him, I looked down, he tried to get my eyes but avoid eye contact with him. He grabbed the chain of the ring and pull me to his face, "Are you ready now Marco?", he asked. I don't know what's so special about him calling my name but it make me feel so excited for no reason. "Answer me", I look at the other way, he grab my face and lower down to my ear, "Answer me Marco darling~", my face is heating up, "Your ears are red, and look you're turn on just like that", I look down, this is so embarrassing. I wrap my hand around his neck, I slowly put it in, he push me down without warning, "Ahh! Jean", I grab onto him for dear life. "Look Marco, I'm so deep in you", he said touching my stomach. I look down there's a bulge on my stomach, I pull him closer to me and bite into his shoulder.

"Ride me Marco", he said, it turn me on more, I really need to calm the fuck down. I got on top of him, how do I move? I've never done this before, "Relax Marco", he grabbed my waist and started moving me up and down. I started moving on my own, he slowly move his hand down to my hips, "Marco...", I started going faster, "I'm coming! If you keep moving like that!", he pulled it out and came, so did I.