Athenodora part 2 (Elena⬆)

Start from the beginning

I saw the little blue bell and felt a desperate need to reach it. I couldn't die like this, Cauis could not see me like this! I gathered all my strength and crawled across the floor. The more i moved, the more blood spilled out. My face was now pale as a ghost. My body feeling Icey. I was so close but so far away. I frowned as my fingers reached for it. Only the tips of my finger touching it. 

I had lost to much Blood, this was it..I was dying.... My eyes closed everything going black....

And then a moment later my body felt on fire. It felt as if my entire insides were being lit on fire and stung by bees at the same time. It was the worst pain I ever felt and lasted forever.

----------------------

When I woke up everything was different. I sat up and saw every little dust particle in the air. I saw a crack in the brick wall that was as tiny as a mouse, and then i zoomed in on a spider web in the window.  When I stood up, my body felt...lighter. I looked at my hands and saw every layer of my skin. And my throat, god it was so painful like...like... "Like lava being poured down your throat?" I turned around fast, quicker than normal freaking me out.

"Cauis. Where am I? What did you do to me?!'' I started to panic. I should be dead right now! What is going on?! I went to the mirror by the door staring at a refection that looked like me but...prettier. 

My skin was softer, paler like a spirit. And my eyes, they were red, blood red. They were beautiful.... And my hair was darker, it looked heathier too. Whatever he did to me made me a hundred times better than the old me.

"Vampire." he smiled at me. "Vampire? But there's no such thing?" Right?

"Come on Athena, you should have put the pieces together already. My red eyes, I only go out at night, I use and umbrella when i go into sunlight, which is barely, and I never eat when I'm with you..." I thought back to all those times we were together. He was very different from other men, he also acted way older than all of them. 

"I guess you're right, I was to focus on other things that i didn't notice those red flags..." He came to my side touching my cheek softly. "Your still as beautiful as the day I met you." He placed his icy soft lips on mine kissing me. I smiled against his kiss kissing him back. When he pulled back I grabbed at my throat again this time it felt like a burning itching feeling. "Here, this should help." he whispered. 

With a snap of a finger two men came in the room dragging in a screaming Elena. "no,no,no, you cant do this! I'm a mother, i have a son! He needs me! I'll do anything!" she yelled tears spilling down her face as she begged for her life. I grinned at her. "Oh, how the tables have turned..." I growled taking her beat up look.

"Athena! You have to help me! I was only kidding! I swear i was going to send someone as soon as i left!" She cried. Her eyes were red and swollen now. Her pale face had caked dirt on it and her hair now matted with knots. Her dress was now a plain white dress with rips and holes in it now. "How long have I been out? " I looked at Cauis. "Only a few days, I think seven." He answered me as he sat at a table with a drink. "Doesn't matter, I've kept this toy just for you. Enjoy it my love."  He looked at one of the men smiling "Dimitri, if you will...."

In one swift movement I watched hi slice a cut into her neck. A bright red liquid drip down her neck. I stared at it hypnotized by the slowness of the liquid. I never realized how beautiful blood looked....or how good it smelled to me.

I went straight for her neck. As my new fangs touched her neck a small cry came from her lips. "You cant do this! My son, he'll be a Orphan! All alone is this world!" I chuckled at her remembering her words she told me when i said the same thing. 

"I doubt that."

I sink my teeth into her soft flesh drinking every single drop. The more I drank it the more I couldn't stop. It was so sweet and warm going down my throat. "Stop...." she whispered her hands trying to push my mouth off her. "I-I don't want to...die...." 

All of a sudden, I felt as she took her last breath, her heart finally coming to a stop. "No more my love, cold blood isn't good for us." Caius smiled pulling me away from her body. 

He took a cloth out cleaning up my face. "Master, your orders?" The Dimitri guy bowed to him. Master? Was Caius a Prince or Noble to them? "Throw the body into the plague pile and find her child. I want him-" "Dead." I finished for him.

Everyone looked at me with a questioning face. "You heard your new master, what she says in law now. As my wife, she is now Queen of the castle." He grinned at me.  I smiled at him happily. "Jane, take...Queen Athenodora to get bathed and changed into more appropriate clothes." A women stepped forward bowing to me. "My lady, follow me."  

Since that day, my name was changed and so was my life. I lived for over a century in peace and in love with my mate. Caius gave me everything I could ever want! 

End of flashback

I truly thought he loved me...only me....but i was wrong.....No one can truly love someone....

I ripped the necklace from my neck tossing it aside. If I was going to die it was going to be by my own hand. Without another thought I stepped into the mist. The cloud going through my mouth and nose choking me. It didn't hurt as badly as i imagined it would. It was almost peaceful for me. I smiled as i felt myself losing consciousness. 

"Finally...." 

No One's Pov

Caius took a cloth out cleaning up Athenodora's face. "Master, your orders?" Dimitri bowed to Caius. Athenodora made a confused face looking between Caius and Dimitri trying to figure out why he was calling him master. Was Caius a Prince or Noble to them? Who was he really Caius looked down at the body with no emotion. "Throw the body into the plague pile and find her child. I want him-" "Dead." Athenodora cut him off making the choice.

Everyone looked at her with a questioning face. Who was this woman giving them orders? Caius smiled at her before looking at the guards. "You heard your new master, what she says in law now. As my wife, she is now Queen of the castle." With those words Athenodora smiled at him happily that she was finally in control. "Jane, take...Queen Athenodora to get bathed and changed into more appropriate clothes." Caius commanded Jane. Jane stepped forward bowing to her. "My lady, follow me."  

As his new wife left he looked at Dimetri changing his order. "Find the boy and send him to a Orphanage far away from her. I want him to have a new identity, if the Queen asks you drowned him in the ocean. This stays between us." With a nod Dimetri left to follow quick on his Master's order. Felix Stood there with a question in mind. "Master, might I ask why you are saving the child?" 

Caius frowned looking outside the window. "It's not the child's fault that his mother tried to murder someone. He never asked for his life and therefor he will not be punished for his mothers crimes. I understand my wife wants the child dead only because he is her child but....i cant bring myself to do that...If i had a son...i'd want him to be safe...." 

Caius faced Felix with a straight face. "Gather the covens. I must introduce my new wife, my mate"  He grinned walking away. 

Little did he know that child he had save would end up being a big part of his life a century later....

or....

his great,

great,

great, 

granddaughter would......