29 | Practical Exam

All of the teachers and Boboiboy were inside. The rest of the students should do whatever they should as Sato and Kirishima would be the first one to go, against with Cementoss.

"Boboiboy, can you spilt into 7?" Aizawa out of sudden with his straight face.

Boboiboy seemed to startle by it but hesitated to spilt into 7. They probably wanted to think about how to improve him.

"Mr. Aizawa, what is it that you want?" Quake was the first one to speak.

"I believe that you're the leader so the rest of you can go somewhere far first. We need to speak with Quake in personal," Principal Nezu joined in.

"Alright! Thunderstorm, please? I know you hate this but take care of them while I'm not around, alright?" Quake scratched his non itchy nose as he knew Thunderstorm always hated to become babysitter.

"..." Thunderstorm only glanced at him but decided to walked away. Of course, our Trio Troublemaker happily walked behind him and Solar took his place by dragging Ice along.

"Hmm... How good are some of you control emotions when in battle?" Snipe was the first one to ask Quake.

"I think I'm the only one who can control very well about my emotions, Thunderstorm and Solar only had a little problem. Thunderstorm seldom to get angry as he was more serious in battle and Solar sometimes will understimate his opponent by insulting them and doing everything he can to make his opponent frustrate. It's honestly dangerous for me, especially Thunderstorm because he will accidentally overlook if he was more serious.

Ice... He will rather more focus if it was interesting or really a big problem while Blaze... his anger will take over him if he was frustrated, just like Bakugou? Cyclone will love to joke around in the middle of battle but actually knew when to be serious and Thorn... he still can be naive and probably doesn't know if it's serious in battle sometimes. It's really up to our personality though...

Sometimes, when they all started to panic, they only leave me to take care of everything," Quake awkwardly explained at the last.

"Well, very well. Your match, together with Nezuko is about to control your emotions, especially about those four with her. We already know about Nezuko from Mr. Aizawa. So, Nezuko with those six will against..." Aizawa paused for a second as he needed to think.

"Against Ectoplasm! In that case, I got a special rule for you only! Don't spill the tea to them," Principal Nezu simply raised his hand.

"It seems like I will against seven of them. Shall I remove this ultra compressed weights?" Ectoplasm asked them.

"Honestly, I think you should," Quake simply responded.

"Hmm? They really want those six, paired up with Nezuko against Ectoplasm except me. That means we musn't merge back first. I actually like this idea since I don't really want them to depend everything on me sometimes," Quake in his though...

Quake was back with those six. It was kinda suprised for him that they didn't cause any trouble at all. Ice was the first one to notice him.

"Quake, you're back," Ice simply waved his hand and made all of them looked at him.

"You're done? Can we merge back right now?" Ice continued.

"You're dumb. Of course, we can't right now. There's probably something that those teachers want Quake to know only so we can't merge back right now, right?" Solar with his iconic smirk. Ice only had his sadistic smile on him while glaring at him.

"Yes, we can merge back once we finished. All of us, plus Nezuko will be a team actually, according to their plan. I shouldn't tell you guys who will we against up to," Quake added.