2 | Boboiboy

Nezuko grew her size into a teenage size, made all of them stunned. Probe fainted by it.

"Let me explain, this is the actual me. I became smaller earlier maybe because my body just needed to regain energy. I'm actually not from here, maybe not from this world. I'm not like an alien like you nor a human, but I'm apparently a demon now, formerly a human," Nezuko cleaned off any dust from her clothes.

"Huh? Which universe are you from and your planet must be Earth right, as you said you are formerly a human, right?" Koko Ci put another glasses on his glasses.

"Umm... Yeah, I'm from Earth?" Nezuko blankly replied to him.

"Then... Tell us about your world, maybe we can get some information about it," Ochobot started taking note mentally. Nezuko deeply inhaled and started telling them about her world.

"Wow..." Boboiboy and Gopal said at the same time.

"Hmm... Which country are you from?" Koko Ci asked her.

"I believe that she is from Japan from all the names she told us. I just realized she is not wearing any modern clothes, it's Japanese traditional clothes 'Haori'," Yaya described. Nezuko gave her smile at her as she knew her country.

"Wait, what is modern? May I ask what year is today?" Nezuko asked them.

"Huh, it's 2020 for Earth (I'm gonna follow bbbg s2 comic release date) and you didn't know what is modern?" Koko Ci took one glasses from his glasses. Nezuko was stunned by it.

"I... I was from 100 years early, that is Taisho Era!" Nezuko exclaimed loudly.

"Eh?! That man also made you time travelling to next 100 years?!" Probe also exclaimed.

"Hmm, I believe that there's no such thing for Demon like you to exist in the past, especially in this world and universe. How could this be impossible," Koko Ci started digging more into information about Demon.

It seemed like Nezuko felt little upset that there was no hope for her to go back, she started shrinking back to her small size.

"Oh! By the way, how old are you?" Ying asked her.

"I'm 16," Nezuko hugged her legs, still felt upset.

"Eh, we have the same age!" Boboiboy tried to make her happy. Nezuko looked up and gave him her sad smile.

"Then, Nezuko, would you like to stay with me and my grandson. He took 3 days off from working at Tapops," Tok Aba held his hand out. Nezuko beamed her smile more and gladly took his hand and stood up.

"Tok Aba, what about me?" Fang also stood up from his seat.

"Hehe, of course! Commander Koko Ci can take care of our spaceship from those Adu Du and Probe," Boboiboy rested his right hand on his waist.

"Hey! I just about to say goodbye to Nezuko. Don't be such a mood killer!" Probe exclaimed while Adu Du facepalmed, ignored all of them.

"Nezuko, sniffs, don't forget to visit me. Goodbye," Probe blew his nose on tissue after he finished. Nezuko just gave him her warm smile and patted on his head, which made Probe cried more.

"Alright, alright. You children need to go back to your parents, alright?" Tok Aba convinced the teenagers to go back to their home. They only nodded at home and bid their goodbye at each other.

Nezuko was currently sitting on the couch, was curious how this big box called television worked. They finished their dinner, Boboiboy went to Yaya or Ying's house for some spare clothes for Nezuko and Fang was sitting next to her couch as he already finished telling her about this world.