19 | Winner

A/N: This chapter will start from BNHA season 2 episode 13, enjoy :] (ps, only small things changes, the characters are the majority changing)

---

"Todoroki, you're back-" Iida's whole body suddenly vibrated as he greeted Todoroki who just came back.

"Eh, what happened?" Uraraka and Midoriya got goosebumps when they suddenly saw Iida's whole body was vibrating.

"My phome," Iida immediately picked up his phone and answered the call.

They finally relieved about that but they didn't see Nezuko at all. Iida excused himself as it was from his mother.

"Hmm? Where's Nezuko?" Midoriya asked him first.

"Still need to rest," Todoroki simply replied him and went to his seat as the match was starting. They both nodded at him.

"I'm late!" Boboiboy bursted into his waiting room, only to meet Bakugo who blankly stared at him.

"Eh? This is... room two. Is this supposed to be my waiting room?" Boboiboy pointed at the sign.

"Eh, really? You," Bakugo formed a fist while some of his veins popped.

"COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE TIME. GO TO YOUR WAITING ROOM! YOU GOT THE WRONG ROOM," Boboiboy immediately kicked him out of there, made Bakugo pissed more.

"YOU-"

"DON'T FIGHT ME NOW, GO TO YOUR WAITING ROOM AND FIGHT ME LATER!" Boboiboy immediately shut the door.

This even made Bakugo pissed more but decided to walk away. He knew Boboiboy was late, that's even making him pissed off.

"Sorry for the long wait again! It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final, so to speak!

From the hero course, Boboiboy!

VERSUS

Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

Both Boboiboy and Bakugo were in the arena for the final match.

"Now... Start!" Present Mic announced.

"TODOROKI, ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR SKILLS!" Ice made his appearance.

"Mhm! Ice, permissions granted!" Todoroki shouted, made all of his classmates looked him weirdly. This was their first time seeing him out of character.

"Oi, what are you talking about?" Bakugo immediately charged forwards and launch his explosion attack.

Ice calmly placed his icy arm on the floor, immediately launched a big ice towards Bakugo, just like Todoroki in his first match. Bakugo had a hard time to blow off the incoming ice attack.

"Boboiboy gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo when he activated his Ice quirk? Has the winner been decided already? Present Mic announced.

"The ice... The scale is larger than Todoroki's in his match with Sero. He aimed his attack while being cautious of what will come next," Midoriya blurted out.

"Interesting..." Todoroki mumbled to himself.

There was a loud explosion could be heard inside of the ice. Ice stayed cautios of it. It was Bakugo's doing. He's not that stupid, he backed away more as it sounded closer.

BOOM! Bakugo had been freed from inside the big ice. He dug his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosion. Ice immediately summoned his ice bow and aimed at Bakugo.