7 | U.A. Sports Festival

A/N: I suggest you guys watch BNHA season 2, starting from episode 3 while reading this because I might skip some scene that's very not important to mainly Midoriya, Boboiboy and Nezuko 👍🏻

---

"First, let's welcome the first year students!" Present Mic made a speech.

"U.A. Sports Festival is a yearly event where future heroes competeto outshine one another. They will surely become this year's champion. The uprising stars who overcame obstacles with their iron willdespite the sudden villians attack.

Let's welcome, Heroics Department, Class 1-A!" Present Mic continue.

All of 1-A students stepped in the stadium. Nezuko felt very dizzy as it was her first time she saw a lot of people in front of her eyes and Midoriya felt nervous also because the same reason. Boboiboy just laughed it off even though deep inside he felt little nervous.

Present Mic continue to announce all the first years of U.A. High, started from Class 1-A to Class 1-K.

"Participants, take the oath!" Midnight, the R-Rated Hero was the head judge for the first year students.

"Student Represntative Class 1-A, Bakugo Katsuki," without hesitation, Bakugo went up as Midnight instructed.

Some of students from other class did trashtalk about Class 1-A, which made some of them sweated drop.

"I swear to be the champion," that was only all coming from Bakugo.

All of 1-A students gasped at that as they knew he would do that and all of students started giving a 'boo' to them, especially Bakugo. Iida scolded him from down as his arm chopped in robot move. Bakugo didn't care and gave them thumbs down, which made them more angered by that.

"Alahai. Nezuko, ada masalah otak ke dia ni? (Nezuko, does he have brain problem?)" Boboiboy (Cyclone) secretly trashtalking with Nezuko. Nezuko just shook her head as she disapproved.

First round had been announced, it was Obstacle Race. Midnight explained everything about it. The students were always be ready for it. Boboiboy and Nezuko gave thumbs up to Midoriya as he was the nearest to them. Midoriya nodded at them as they made him calmed down and had confident a bit.

"Start!" Midnight has started the first round.

All of them were rushed to the entrance but the door was too narrow as soon as they entered. Nezuko didn't like being squeezed so she took her chance to smaller herself and jumped on Boboiboy, he didn't mind at all as he smiled at her, gave her to rest assured.

Midoriya realized the starting line was the first elimination phase but it was too late. Todoroki freezed entire around him as soon as he got out. All of them couldn't move as their legs stucked on the ice but some of them managed to dodge it quickly. It was almost all of 1-A students, included Boboiboy and Nezuko.

Boboiboy had seen it coming as he was using his Ice's sense while held onto Nezuko with all his life as he jumped out, unfreezed a little bit of his using his fire feet. Blaze finally made his appearance once again.

Todoroki expected that from his class but he couldn't believe many dodged that attack. Mineta was about to use his ultimate move and attacked Todoroki when he got punched away in the middle of air all of sudden.

They finally made it to the first one. It was Robot Inferno, the first obstacle. Some of them frightened about it. Todoroki easily freezed some of the robots and immediately ran again. The freezed robots fell collapsed when some of them was about to run under it. Todoroki had the lead, which mean that he was the first one. But the next things didn't expect by everyone.