5 | New Adventure

"So... That is quirk? Oh! I can call my power as quirk in this world, Nezuko can call her power as quirk too!" Boboiboy happily stated as soon as the teachers finished explaining about everything in this world.

"Oh? I didn't know you also have a quirk. Show us your quirk," Aizawa stepped back a little for him.

"Okay! Elemental Power, Boboiboy-"

"Kejap! (Wait!)" Nezuko stopped him.

"Hmm? Kenapa, Nezuko? (Hmm, what is it, Nezuko?)" Boboiboy stopped his watch.

"Cuba guna kuasa Blaze je, nak 'quirk' kita sama (How about using Blaze only, want our quirk is matching)" Nezuko sheepishly grinned at him.

"Wow, terbaiklah idea kau, Nezuko! (Hehehe, your idea is awesome, Nezuko!)" Boboiboy gave her his thumbs up.

And there they were at it again, spoke in different language. Aizawa forgot to tell them that they could speak in other language.

"Sorry about that earlier! I will show my quirk right now. Elemental Power, Boboiboy Blaze!" Blaze had made his appearance.

The teachers was stunned by it. It was rare for them to see the clothes changing when quirk was activated. He was totally not from this world.

Nezuko decided to join him. Even she was in small form, she happily lighted up the pink fire on her hand, matching with Boboiboy.

"So, this quirk of yours is fire manipulation then? Just like Number Two Hero, Endeavour," Snipe stated.

"Mn! But this is secondary tier of my Fire form. Fire has evolved to Blaze, which is more stronger and powerful!  I just still need to unlocked the third tier of Fire. I also can create weapon too," Fire Chakrams appeared on Blaze's hands.

Everyone was amazed by him. He could create his own weapon even though his 'quirk' was Blaze. Nezuko sharpened her nails as her weapon, followed Blaze's action.

"Hmm... You both seem powerful and strong. How about you both become a U.A. student?" Principal Nezu went up to them.

"U.A. student? The school that trained the students to become Pro Hero?" Boboiboy squatted down as he felt like quite rude for him to look down at the Principal of this school. Nezuko was glad that she was not in her actual form at the moment.

"Correct! By that, you can become Pro Hero like us! Actually, we were about to punish her for using her 'quirk' to fight the villians without hero license but we decided to let her free. Join us?" Principal Nezu offered them.

"We would love to! I didn't know there was a law for this. I apologized on behalf of Nezuko for breaking the laws," Boboiboy and Nezuko bowed to him.

"Nonsense, her name is clear now. She is free for being innocent," Tsukauchi stated. Boboiboy and Nezuko nodded at him.

"How about they join my class? I'm their new guard after all," Aizawa raised his hand.

"Aizawa kun! I also was about to recommend them to join Class 1-A! Young Nezuko was very powerful and strong during her attack on Nomu," All Might gave him thumbs up and Nezuko also copied him, gave him her thumbs up.

"Nice! Everything has settle then. Everyone, thanks for attending to this meeting! We teacher and police will keep about your origins from outside. The meeting has dismissed!" Principal Nezu stated.

"I forgot one more thing! Young Boboiboy, Young Nezuko, please keep this as a secret about this form. I supposed to be big, strong and muscular," All Might approached them. Nezuko just beamed her smile at him as she already knew about it while Boboiboy just nodded at him even though he didn't quite know what did he mean by that.