1 | Nezuko

"Oh... Just like that... Then, what do you want me to do? We almost arrived at Earth in about 30 mins," Adu Du asked as soon as Probe finished the story. Nezuko was currently on top of Computer, who was also listening to him.

"Dumb Mr. Boss, of course! We just need to send her to Tapops! Ochobot will give us a great explanation and this kid should be in their care instead," Probe crossed his tiny arms while Nezuko gave them her thumbs up.

"Hah! We are the villian, why should we give them this kid just like that? We should exchange her with some power spheres," he scoffed on his seat.

"OMG, that would be a great idea, Mr. Boss!" Probe shrieked like he was fanboying over his boss, Adu Du just shook his head in disappointment (/lh).

Adu Du commanded Computer to call the Tapops and without hesitation, she called them. The ringing made Nezuko jumped but perfectly landed on the floor, in a stance immediately, just like a cat. Probe admitted that this kid already know how to be cautios.

Someone had answered her call, it was Koko Ci, commander Koko Ci.

"Hi- Huh?" the small green alien commander was confused as it was their common villian, Adu Du and Probe who were called the Tapops.

"Yo, long time no see, aye?" Adu Du turned his seat around to look at the screen properly.

"Hmph! What do you want?" Koko Ci crossed his arms.

"Listen, call that Ochobot to come here. We think he has something to explain about this child," he gave a evil smirk to him.

Nezuko heard she was being mentioned so she went up to Adu Du. Koko Ci was stunned that there was a lookalike human kid with them.

"Huh?! Why is she with you guys? Did you guys threaten her to be with you guys?" Koko Ci exclaimed.

"Hmm? Commander Koko Ci? What's up?" someone could be heard behind him. Nezuko finally felt happy again that she could meet human again.

"Oh, thank goodness Ochobot was with you, Boboiboy. Come here, you dear old friend villians called us," Koko Ci asked Boboiboy, the another human that she just saw and Ochobot, the small round yellow robot to get here. They saluted to him and immediately went there.

"Hmm? Adu Du, Probe? Why there is a human kid with you? Did you start babysitting but it was human instead?" Boboiboy cracked a joke but no one laughed, only gave him a blank disappointed face. Ochobot facepalmed and gave him a good slap behind his back.

"Nope! But this kid suddenly got into my room earlier. She was very clueless about what happened to her, same goes to us. I believe that this must be Ochobot's doing right?" Probe broke the awkward silence.

"Eh? I was with Boboiboy the whole time. I don't remember I activated my teleportation power," Ochobot gave them a confused look.

"Oh? Then say, how about we continue discussed about this kid's matters at Earth, hmm?" Adu Du smirked continously at them.

"Eh, why do you guys even want to go to my planet? To create chaos again?" Boboiboy gave them a judging face.

"Of course! So, we just need to send this kid to be under your care at Earth. How about it?" Probe picked up Nezuko.

Koko Ci agreed with them together with Boboiboy, afraid that they might be actually created a a chaos again. Admiral Tarung had allowed the kids to go back to Earth as they had no mission today and also gave them 3 days off.

Adu Du and Probe finally had their feet on Pulau Rintis, suprised Tok Aba who was working on his coffee shop. He saw they had no evil intentions as they made they way to his shop, sat on the seats. Hewas very confused about it but he glad that there was no more customer as it was almost the time to close his shop.