Chapter-68

(Manik and Riya are sitting in Manik's cabin, waiting for someone

(Manik and Riya are sitting in Manik's cabin, waiting for someone. Manik is pacing around, and Riya sits on the chair, lost in deep thought. Just then, the telephone in the cabin rings, and Manik quickly picks it up.)

Manik- Is he here?

Receptionist- Yes, sir. Should I send him to your cabin?

Manik- Yes. Send him to the cabin.

Receptionist- Okay, sir.

(Manik cuts the call and takes a deep breath. Riya stands up and sighs deeply, to which Manik moves towards her and takes her in a side hug.)

Manik- Are you okay?

Riya (with a small smile)- Hmm.

(Someone knocks on the cabin's door, and Manik asks him to come in. The person comes inside and smiles, looking at both of them.)

Person- Hey guys.

Riya- Hey... Aryaman.

Manik- See, we don't have much time to waste. Let's sit and discuss everything.

Aryaman- Sure.

(The trio then gets seated on the couch, and Riya- Manik look at each other before she speaks.)

Riya- Aryaman... You told us you now know our father's truth, right?

Aryaman- Yes, I do. I am not on talking terms with anyone in the house after that.

Manik- And they are okay with that? Do they have no issues?

Aryaman (taking a deep breath)- They do have issues. Mom got drunk once and told me to leave the house and do something alone. Since that day, I have been looking for a new place to shift in. I have my savings, so money is not posing an issue. It will take some more days, and I will move out of Dixit House then.