Chapter-63

(Riya is standing in the balcony and talking to someone on the phone

(Riya is standing in the balcony and talking to someone on the phone.)

Riya- Yes... hmm... saari preparations ho gayi naa... I want everything to be perfect, okay? Koyi kami nahi honi chahiye kisi cheez mein.

[Riya- Yes... hmm... all the preparations are done, right? I want everything to be perfect, okay? There should not be any fault in anything.]

Person- Yes mam sab ho gaya hai aur maine sab check bhi kar liya hai. Koyi gadbad nahi hogi kisi cheez mein.

[Person- Yes, mam, everything is done, and I have checked everything too. Nothing will go wrong.]

Riya- Great. Thank you so much.

(She then cuts the call and thinks about something, super excited and happy.)

Riya- I will tell you everything tomorrow, Manik. I will tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

(She bites her lips and smiles to the fullest as she thinks about the surprise she will give Manik tomorrow.)

(On the other side, Manik is talking to someone on the phone in the hall.)

Manik- Great. Aur koyi gadbad nahi honi chahiye. Sab kuch vaise hi hona chahiye jaise maine kaha hai. Understood?

[Manik- Great. And nothing should go wrong. Everything should be as I have said. Understood?]

Person- Yes sir sab ho jayega. Aur aap ne jaise bola hai saare arrangements vaise hi honge.

[Person- Yes, sir, everything will be done. And all the arrangements will be as you have said.]

Manik- Good.

(Manik cuts the call and smiles as he thinks about everything he has planned for tomorrow.)

Manik- Finally, tomorrow is the day. Finally, I will tell you, Riya... that I... I love you.