Chapter-58

Voice- Hello, Riya

Voice- Hello, Riya.

(Riya turns back and looks on as Ashwin and Harshad come towards them, whereas Shekhar gets away from them and stands with his family. Manik keeps looking at them sternly and notices every action of them.)

Ashwin- Hume abhi pata chala Mr. Malhotra ke baare mein. Kaise hain vo ab?

[Ashwin- We just found out about Mr Malhotra. How is he now?]

Manik- He is fine. Thank you.

Harshad- But ye sab hua kaise? Matlab aise suddenly...

[Harshad- But how did all this happen? I mean suddenly...]

Manik- It happened because of stress. That is the only reason.

Ashwin- Chalo jo bhi hua par ab to vo theek hai naa. Aur vaise bhi Riya bhi to thi yahan par. Usne bacha hi liya hoga Mr Malhotra ko.

[Ashwin- Come on, whatever happened, happened. But now it is fine, isn't it? And anyway, Riya was also here. She must have saved Mr Malhotra.]

Harshad- Of course, Dad. Aur Riya ko to bachpan se yahi hai. Vo har bado wala kaam pehle hi kar leti thi. And that too with full interest. Be it anything. And she used to enjoy it a lot too. Haina Riya?

[Harshad- Of course, Dad. And Riya has had this habit since childhood. She would do every big work in advance. And that too with full interest. Be it anything. And she used to enjoy it a lot too. Right, Riya?]

(Riya looks at Harshad with a hurt expression as she knows what he is referring to, while Manik stays mum and looks at both Harshad and Ashwin with the same stern expression. Riya now takes a deep breath and tries to stay strong in front of them.)

Riya (thinks)- No Riya. Kuch nahi hoga. Tujhe weak nahi padna hai ab. Unko aur hurt mat karne de apne aap ko. And yaad hai naa Manik ne kya bola tha. Just stay strong and face them. Aur agar kuch zyaada issue hua to he is here naa. It will be fine. Yes. Stay strong.

[Riya (thinks)- No, Riya. Nothing will happen. You don't have to fall weak now. Don't let them hurt you more. And remember what Manik said. Just stay strong and face them. And if there are some more issues, then he is here. It will be fine. Yes. Stay strong.]

(Harshad smirks evilly, looking at Riya, to which Manik is about to say something to him but Riya speaks up before him.)

Riya- You are right. Aur school mein bhi to sab teachers yahi kehte the naa. And aap ka aur Aryaman takk ka saara school homework bhi to solve kar leti thi main. Jo aap se solve nahi hota tha. Right?