Pick up the phone..Ay, yi, yi, yi, I said you know it would be nice

(Ciara pov)
Oh w-wow! He's here, Calvin actually showed up at this party.

"Hey, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing ya again. Maybe?" Calvin said.

"Oh yeah? I really hope so." I replied, trying hard not to smile a lot.

"Yeah..well, I gotta go, we are going to get some food."

"Okay, see ya."

(Calvin pov)
She looks beau—

"So... she's the girl?"

"Who...Ciara? Nah, she's just a homie of mine."

"Okay, whatever you say. So, how did you meet her?"

"Uh..we first momentarily met when I returned to school after the promotion of my first album and doing performances. She glances at me in class, but you know..."

"Aaaawwww, that's cute...."

"Nice, so what happened after?"

"Nothing really, but I saw her again when Tracy and I were at an event.."

"Wow, and you're seeing her again here at this party. Hmm, sounds like fate is bringing you two together."

"Not really, but it is cool to see her though."

(Ciara pov)

"Hey, Ci!"

"Oh, h--

"Cuz, whatcha doing here? I thought you were out doing business

"Cuz, whatcha doing here? I thought you were out doing business." I asked, before properly greeting him. 

"I am, I just thought to chill here for a while. Anyway, what's new with you?" Tyreke answered.

"Nothing too major. I just decided to go out with the girls since you know who." 

"Well, great to see you out and about, cuz. Be careful." 

"Thanks, you too."

(Still Calvin pov)
While we were having the time of our lives with friends and peers all noon long, I knew we had to leave.

"Aye, O! We gotta go but see you later."

"Sure, bro! Hey, stay safe!"

"Thanks, man, same goes for y'all."

(Still Ciara pov)

"Hey, Shad!"

"Yeah, what up?"

"I was told you guys were leaving, so here's my number."

"Thanks, I'll probably call you. Uh, see ya Cici!"

*The next day*

Ever since that party, he hasn't called me up. Hmm, he's probably busy or something! I kind of hope he calls today, but then, maybe I should hit him up.

"Ugh...Pick up the phone!" I said, thinking out loud.