Starring/plots:

MAIN CHARACTERS-
Class of 2007 & 2008:

Daniel Clark as Sean Cameron and Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson(S1-S6)
Started DATING in S1 S11-Friday Night

* Though when Sean decided to stay in Wasaga Beach with his parents and sadly glanced at Emma who looked back as she, Ellie, and Jay drove back to Degrassi, a reunion of "Semma" will happen

* Though when Sean decided to stay in Wasaga Beach with his parents and sadly glanced at Emma who looked back as she, Ellie, and Jay drove back to Degrassi, a reunion of "Semma" will happen. Fast forward to when Emma was going to do...you know "Unemma-like", A voice that interrupted the situation rightfully belongs to a guy named Sean Cameron. Plus, they even write to each other for a little while.

* Emma gets a redo on her pregnancy test after a few weeks of realizing she just had a "pregnancy scare".

* Emma and Sean talk during the whole Ellie situation at the party Marco was throwing. (In Degrassi mini: Party Etiquette)

* Sean thinks over the pros and cons of his two relationships with Emma and Ellie on a piece of paper as he plans on returning to Degrassi. Speaking of which, he returns to Toronto for Emma. (In Degrassi mini: Don't You Forget About Me)

* Semma reunites at the Degrassi Class of 2007 & 2008 reunion. Plus, Sean finds out two things from his former girlfriend/golden girl/the love of his life: He has a kid and Emma had an annulment with Spinner Mason.

* Emma becomes a goddaughter of Joey's daughter Angela when she attends Degrassi Community School in the class of 2015-16.

* Once Sean went to Emma's to tell them the news about shipping off, they spent a somewhat brief but nice time together plus having a heart-to-heart about him leaving for the army. While they're back at the house, he takes another photo with Emma before he gets shipped off to Afghanistan and suggested they write to each other.

* Though Caitlin's boyfriend Rick Munro wasn't mentioned by anyone from Degrassi since he left. Not to mention, he is an inspiration for Sean Cameron, who is kinda the same but different. Also, it's possible that Rick could be Sean's father.

*Even though Sean returned home from the Army safe and sound, he's suffering from PSTD.

Jake Epstein as Craig Manning and Cassie Steele as Manuella "Manny" Santos(S3-S5)
STARTED DATING in S3 Ep7-Should I Stay or Should I Go

Jake Epstein as Craig Manning and Cassie Steele as Manuella "Manny" Santos(S3-S5)STARTED DATING in S3 Ep7-Should I Stay or Should I Go