Though I'm All About "Bounce With Me", Let's Get Down

(Calvin pov)
Life has been going great, for a few good reasons: having Murph tag along with me to check out school events, going to a the field trip to a festival, signing up for the basketball game with Tracy as our co-coach, and lastly, seeing my honeybee homegirl Ciara.

*flashback*
"She glances at me in class, but you know..."

"Aaaawwww, that's cute...." Reg cooed, liking to annoy me.

"Nice, so what happened after?" Murph asked.

"Nothing really, but I saw her again when Tracy and I were at an event.."

"Wow, and you're seeing her again here at this party. Hmm, sounds like fate is bringing you two together."

"Not really, but it is cool to see her though." I half-lied.
*End of flashback*

"Calvin! Hurry up, the bell just rang for PE to be over. Come on, we're going to miss social study."

"Alright, I'm coming. Just hold on! Murph, I'm in the middle of something."

"Wha-? Calvi, you know we cannot be late. Besides, you ca-"

"Hi, who is that cutie?"

"Oh, you mean, Murph?"

"Huh?..-" Aww, look at Murph acting all Dopey.

"Hey, cutie. I'm Simone, you must be Murphy, right?"

"..uh, hi." He shyly greets her, waving awkwardly. Wow, I think she likes him.

"Ladies!.. It is my pleasure to introduce you to my best bud, my bro Murphy Ray Boyd." I joked while introducing them to Murph.

While we were busy engaging in conversation, I noticed by Murph's watch that we had to go.

"Hey, sorry ladies, but me and my boy Murph got to be at class.

"Alright, see ya at the festival then?"

"Cool. Alright, bye, Calvin. I hope to see ya, Murphy! Have a good time in class."

Wow, she really likes him.

"Bye!" We said as we both rushed for a class that we were probably already late for.

*Festival near school*
While we looked around, just reeling in nature and all that good stuff they've got, I noticed a cool game for us to play.

"Wow, this place is so cool!"

"Yeah, it sure is."

"Yep. Let's do this shoot some hoops."

"Hey, Calvin, ain't that ya girl Ci over there?"

"I don't think so, but those ladies look great."

"Yeah, especially her. Does she got a--?"

"Hi, guys."

"Hey, beautiful ladies. Sup Ciara, you're looking pretty fly."

"Hehe...Thanks, Calvin. Hey, do you wanna dance!?.."

Uh, I'm not really much of a great dancer..but, sure!.

"Uh yeah. Y—Yeah, I don't mind getting down."

I cannot turn down a chance to dance with the coolest chick in school. Besides, I've always kind of had a little thing for her.

"Oh really, just show me what you got!"

"Wow, for someone who claims to not 'shake your body to the ground', you're pretty good

"Wow, for someone who claims to not 'shake your body to the ground', you're pretty good." She says, seeing me bust the move.

"Oh you mean, my Harlem Shake boogie?" I answered, still dancing a little, as she watched astonished. 

"Yeah, you know my mom would be making me dance in front of her friends as a little kid

"Yeah, you know my mom would be making me dance in front of her friends as a little kid." I admit.

"Yeah, right. Oh, will you tell ya mom I said, 'Hey', please?"

"Sure, of course, I would do it..besides, Ciara, you're my homie.." I told her.