Time Stands Still(1)

(Rick pov)
Despite the fact I was being pushed around and the never-ending bullying I had yesterday, I already knew they were doing this out of spite and care for their friend Terri, who I've dated and abused. I mean, I felt extremely bad for it, but now this is just plain out annoying! But know what, I'm just going to ignore them and get through the day, cause I'm pretty sure two wrong doesn't make a right.

"Yo, Richard! Hey, buddy." Spinner called out but I ignored and kept walking.

"Hey! I said 'hi', It's rude not to say 'hi' back." He taunts, driving pretty close to me as I tried to ignore him and then both Spinner and Jimmy got out the car before parking it to mess with me some more.

"What's that, I mean?" He asks, referring to my rudeness for not saying hi.

"Hi, Spinner."

"Hi."

"New haircut?" I asked him.

"Yes it is."

"New shipo? It's pretty nice." Jimmy tease as he took my hat and tossed it to Spinner while whistling.

"Hey, this is nice. It's soft."

"Can you just give it back, please." I said.

"Fine. Where'd you get it anyway? Oh, I know where you find it." Spinner replied, throwing it in the garage so I just walked to the dumpster to get it.

"Know what? I'll help you." Spinner continues, answering his own question while he and Jimmy walk up to behind me when I stepped on the handle as a way to see where it is.

"Oh, there." He says, pointing at his right as I was leaning over to the direction he was pointing to.

Well, that was actually nice of him to help me find my hat.

And just I was thinking they were helping me find my hat, I felt like I was getting real up close to the garage and as it turns out I was pushed in the dumpster.

"Well, I hope you find it." Spinner says sarcastically.

"Along with maybe a little snack or something. Well, see you tomorrow." Jimmy joked before leaving with Spinner and left me at the garage.

Seeing that Spinner pulled up to school in his car and went inside, I got out of my hiding spot and began to vandalizes his car with spray paint.

While I was heading to class, I bumped into Jimmy. Great!

"You might wanna watch where you're going, loser." He said.

"Whatever." I replied, walking pass him.

"What'd you just say?" He says as I noticed Mr. Simpson approaching us.

"Morning, sir. I got a hall pass, I'm good." Jimmy told Mr. Simpson while showing his pass.

"Quick. World's three longest rivers in order." Mr. Simpson says randomly.

"Uh, okay. The Nile, Amazon and the Yangtze?" Jimmy answers, being puzzled.

"Most NBA championships?" Mr. Simpson asked.

"Boston Celtics. Why?" Jimmy answers while ending it with the exact same question I wanted to ask. Why all the questions?

"Well, we've got geography and sports covered. Rick, meet your new teammate." Mr. Simpson explains.

"What?" I said.

"Heather Sinclair just came down with mono. Her loss is Jimmy's gain. Welcome to "Whack Your Brain." He assures then went on his way.

Later on, I was walking with Emma and Toby as Emma starts to bring up the competition.