Time Stands Still(2)...Or doesn't it?...So, Yo momma let me holla a minute

(still Rick pov)
For once I actually want to go back at school cause I think it's time I'm actually going back at them: Paige, Spinner, Jay, Alex..and let's not forget that sweet, sweet innocent Emma Nelson.

"Raditch is going supernova. He's gonna find out who did this." Toby inform, walking over to me.

"And what? Give them detention?" I replied in doubt.

"I'm just saying, I think it'll be cool if you skip the rest of the day." He suggest.

"Toby... this is the one time I actually wanna be at school." I told him, walking inside.

Once I went in, I was being approached Jimmy, Craig, Spinner and rest of others.

"Okay, remind me to stand out of Mr. Raditch's bad books for awhile." Craig says.

"Yeah, I was gonna burst in flames." Jimmy added when they stopped at their track seeing that I was still covered in yellow paint and feathers. The silence broke when Spinner was making chicken noises at me.

"Knock it off, Spinner!" Jimmy told Spinner and unknowingly, Mr. Raditch heard it who told Spinner to meet him at his office.

"Gee, Sir. I'm awfully busy." He says, still teasing me.

"3:30 and be there on time, Mr. Murray, May I see you now?" Mr. Raditch demands as Spinner walked to his office alongside Craig after the Principal asked me to come with him as well.

"Let's just ignore Spinner, okay? The douche has one brain as a chicken." Jimmy told me, before leaving.

"Don't you have anything else to put on, What happens was inexcusable."

"Thank you, sir."

"I need to get my stuff from my locker."

"Go get them, and off you go."

*at the cafeteria*
After talking with Mr. Raditch, I walked to find a table when I heard Jimmy and Spinner talked about what happened.

"And when the feathers came down." Spinner said, laughing.

"Cut the guy some slack, Spin. He's not that bad." Jimmy defends.

"Okay. Chicken boy, oh, chicken boy. I love your wealth of knowledge and I... I love you." Spinner tease.

"Haha! Well, I'm glad you think this is funny." Jimmy replied sarcastically.

"Did you see the guy's face? Definition of funny."

"What kind of person does that?"

"One a genius and two if you rat on me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I sat at a table which was across from theirs, I noticed Paige approaches me as I put my hands on the gun and slowly begins to pull it out.

"Look I know we're not exactly best friends, but I wanted to say that I thought the whole paint and feathers job was sickening. It was really childish." Paige told me when I put it back in the bag. I looked at her for a moment. She didn't come over to laugh at me to torture me but to tell me she didn't enjoy what happened. I thought I had misheard her for a moment because this...what she said wasn't logical. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry...for hurting Terri." I told her. She nodded and walked away. I put the gun away. Maybe she really wasn't that much of a fool after all.

I walked to my locker and put my jacket and backpack away. Then I headed to the bathroom. I needed to calm down. I didn't need to kill anyone. I wasn't going to. I am not going to hurt anyone. I'm going to go home and think about changing schools. As I was washing the paint off of me, I heard a door open so I ran into the stall to hide.