Storm

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Izuku had been in the Development Studio with you while you were working on a support item for another hero course student when a storm started. It was still stormy when you finished, so you just sat with each other for a while and talked about whatever you guys thought of. When it wasn't showing any sign of slowing down, you put your school blazers over your heads and ran to the 1-A Heights Alliance dorm as fast as possible, spending the rest of the night in his room after getting dry.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He was pissed. You don't get much time together in person and it had to rain on one of the days you did get?! You didn't mind as much as he did. Yes, it would've been nice to go out, but cuddling in his dorm after he told everyone else to fuck off and leave you guys alone was very nice too. Listening to the rain outside while cuddling was even more relaxing.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You were already together in his dorm when it started raining. He made sure you weren't scared by storms, and when you told him that you actually find them pretty relaxing, he decided to sit on the tatami mat covering his floor facing the window so you could watch the rain. He kept his arms around you the whole time, wanting to be close to you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You had been studying together in his dorm when the storm started. Being him, he used this as an excuse to slack off. He insisted that storms are fun and you should go out. When you complained about the fact you'd get wet, he literally dragged you. You spent the rest of the storm dancing and playing around like children. When you went back to your dorm, everyone looked at you like you're an idiot. You didn't care though, you ended up having a lot of fun with your idiotic, childish boyfriend.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You had been out on a date when the storm started and you guys were immediately soaked. Because you were already wet, you decided you may as well just continue having fun, so you carried on with your date and ended up going to the park and playing around while no one else was there.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

The storm was a huge inconvenience. You're villains, you can't exactly just stop your work for a storm. You got drenched, but were able to return to the hideout early because there was less people around so there was no one to recruit.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

As soon as it started to unexpectedly rain while you were walking around the UA grounds, Tenya picked you up and ran back to Heights Alliance. Unfortunately you guys had still got wet, so you immediately had showers to warm up. After that, you made some hot cocoa and sat on the couch in your dorm for quite a while. You sat leaning your back against his side with his arm around your waist with him reading to you, you helping him turn the page when needed because you refused to let him move his arm from around you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You used the storm as a chance to dig out some old colouring books and spend the time just having some fun. It's hard to find time for childish fun things like that sometimes when you're both so busy chasing your dreams.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

You're terrified of thunder and lightning, so storms are scary for you. Knowing thus, he steps up a little and pushes through his usual shyness to take care of you. You end up fully under the covers in bed, watching something on your phone to keep you distracted with his arms tightly around you. Whenever he felt you jump because the thunder scared you, he kissed you wherever he could reach and promised you that you'll always be safe with him.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

You, Mirio and Eri has all been together when the storm started. Both you and Eri were slightly scared, so Mirio quickly suggested that you make matching bracelets for the three of you, which you agreed to. You made Eri's, Eri made Mirio's and Mirio made yours.