Falling Asleep in His Lap

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He had been talking about pro heroes for ages, sat on his bed with you in his lap. It was coming up to the School Festival, and you'd been so busy with your exhibit that you hadn't had time to sleep much at all over the last few days. When he realised you fell asleep, he smiled softly and pressed a kiss to the top of your head, wrapping his arms around you tighter, understanding that you're tired.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He'd never admit it to anyone but you, but he finds it adorable. You fell asleep in his lap while you were hanging out with the Bakusquad once and Kirishima offered to pick you up so he could get up and take you to his room. He absolutely refused and snapped at him to shut up so he doesn't wake you up. When everyone was looking away, he couldn't stop smiling and stroking your hair.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He gets a little smile on his face when he realises you've fallen asleep on him. He's more than happy to let you stay there for hours, playing with your hair and giving you the occasional little kiss on the forehead.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He gets worried about waking you up, so he usually stays where he is. He'll stay as still as possible, even if he has something he needs to do. He doesn't mind at all though, he loves having you in his lap and being able to just sit with his arms around you for a long time.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You'd been hanging out with Kirishima and Kaminari but you fell asleep when they were having a conversation that didn't involve you. They tried not to wake you up, but they're loud people, and you woke up to Kirishima laughing after Denki started whining that he wants someone to fall asleep on him and how lucky Eijiro is.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He definitely understood you falling asleep. Sleep can sometimes be hard to find time for in your line of work. He let you sleep and fell asleep himself for a while too, until you were both woken up for a mission.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You and Iida had been the only people in the dorm building, so he was sat reading on the couch in the communal lounge with you on his lap. He wasn't sure what do to initially when he realised you were asleep, but he knew everyone would be back soon, so he carefully got up and carried you to your room to put you in bed. He wished he could have stayed there for longer and enjoyed it more though.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You'd had a very long, tiring day of hero training, and were hanging out in Shinso's dorm afterwards to relax. He had some homework to do, so you were sat in his lap while he did it. When he realised that you fell asleep, he couldn't help smiling a little, pulling you tighter against his chest and wrapping an arm around your back.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He had no clue what to do. He sat pretty stiff for a few minutes before hesitantly wrapping his arms around you and leaning his head down to rest on top of yours, taking a few deep, happy breaths and closing his eyes, falling asleep for a while too.