You Get Hurt

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Another day in the Development Studio, another accident. It isn't unusual for malfunctions to happen, but they aren't usually that bad. One of your classmates had been working on something when it had started to malfunction. You had realised what was about to happen, so you shouted at your classmate to move and ran over, pushing them out of the way. However, you hadn't been quick enough to get out of the way yourself, and ended up getting caught in the small explosion.

The second he heard what had happened, he rushed to find you. By the time he got to the nurse's office, you were already healed up, but that didn't stop him from giving you a huge hug and being relieved that you're okay. Some burns and cuts are nothing at UA though.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

A classmate had gone too far in training. When you hesitated because you didn't want to hurt them too bad, because it's training, they used it as an advantage and you ended up getting injured. Shiketsu doesn't have Recovery Girl, so you have to spend some time in the nurse's office. You ended up with a concussion and a broken wrist.

When you message Katsuki to tell him what happened, he immediately video calls you, asking who did it and shouting threats. It makes you laugh to see him so angry about this, even though they didn't mean to actually hurt you. It's combat training in a hero course, of course there will be times things will go too far. Oh, he also makes sure you're okay, once he's finished shouting about how he'll kill whoever hurt you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You had been out with your family during your time away from UA for New Year's Eve, driving to the house of another relative. You'd all been having a nice time talking, your family happy to finally see you again after you moved into dorms, when a car came out of nowhere and slammed into you.

As soon as Shoto got a phone call from your mother, who had escaped relatively unscathed from the crash, he insisted he had to get to the hospital. When you woke up, Shoto was sat by your side, holding one of your hands in both of his. When he realised you were awake, he was so relieved and wouldn't stop telling you how worried he was and how he couldn't stand the thought of losing you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You had been walking with the Bakusquad with your nose stuck in a book. It was a good book, and it's hard to stop reading sometimes when a book is so interesting. Because you were reading, you weren't really paying attention to where you were going, and you ended up tripping and falling over.

Denki was with you when it happened, yes, but his reactions weren't quick enough to catch you. He immediately crouched down to ask if you were okay and help you up, apologising for not catching you. All while Bakugo called you a dumbass for falling over.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You were on a mission in what was supposed to be a safe, secured area while doing some investigating with your Quirk. You were unaware of the villain that snuck past the people protecting you, until a sudden searing pain in your chest forced you back into your body.

Kirishima realised there was a villain missing and immediately ran to check on you. When he saw the villain, he grabbed them and couldn't contain his anger, incapacitating them before rushing over to you. He was furious when he saw the wound in your chest, immediately applying pressure and having you rushed to the hospital. Luckily, the villain missed your heart, and you survived your attack.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You and Dabi were out on a recruitment mission together. You'd been attacked by a group of villains, and you ended up getting in Dabi's way so he couldn't use his flames to incinerate everyone instantly. You had been stabbed in the shoulder from behind.

When he heard you scream, Dabi had you pulled to his side almost instantly, immediately cremating the bastard that hurt his precious princess. He took care of the rest of the villains quickly, checking that you were okay and making sure your wound wasn't too bad.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You were in UA on your way out. You were walking down the stairs with Iida and a large group of students was walking up the stairs. It was unintentional, but you ended up being shoved and falling.

Iida wasn't paying attention, too busy telling the students to walk in a single file line. When he realised you fell, he tried to catch you, but he didn't manage to. He immediately ran to you and checked you were okay, insisting on checking you for injuries, despite the fact you told him you were fine. Just bruised pride.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You had been baking with your boyfriend in the dorm room kitchen late at night, long after everyone else had retired to their rooms. Hitoshi had gone to grab his phone while you were putting the cake in the oven, but you accidentally pressed your hand against the heating element.

As soon as he heard you yelp in pain, Hitoshi ran back over and checked what happened, quickly guiding you over to the sink and holding your hand under cold running water, making sure you're okay. He holds you tightly for a while, keeping you there to help take the pain away from the burn.